• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My 18x18 Luna House and Rune Library

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Hi friends,

I own the vacant 18x18 inside Luna (the old Genesis Archives house). Well, I had plans of turning it into a large rune library, but I haven't found the time to work on this project.

So... here's the new plan. I'm going to give this plot (and all 800+ runebooks) to someone that does have the time. I'm not looking for any compensation or exchange. Seriously, there are no strings attached. I just think this house needs some TLC, as it was an eyesore as the Genesis Archive house and now has been "under construction" for a year.

If you're interested in owning this plot, post below or ICQ me.

Cheers!
Clops/Sockeye

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
maybe, but I would need matt to redesign the game house... and moving all that stuff... UGGG

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
The house and library have been transferred. Thanks for the interest. Sounds like it will be turned into a rune library after all. :)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(best Martha voice) that's a good thing

I have no idea who had that place at the very beginning of Luna, but used to walk out the east path just to see it.... it was a kind of cathedral looking place, totally impressive building skills