• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Museum Shop-Vendor Restocked

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Siegeans,

I put some new stuff in my vendor in the center of Safe Haven (Museum Shop):

- VvV Banners
- Ethy Llama
- Crystal Portal
- Small World Tree (ingame store item)
- Rarer Stealables like Saddle, Block & Tackle
- Soul Seeker
- Shroud of the Condemned
- Fey Leggings
- Cursed Orny
- Clockwork Leggings
- Night Eyes...

Some more stuff.

NOTE: All prices below the ones I have seen recently.

NOTE 2: I will be restocking during the next days - some chances for great deals!

Have a great weekend!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got fey leggings, shroud and gargish night eyes for ya. All three items are in my vendor for you. if they are sold until you login - I got a spare set.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Added Helm of Swiftness, Arcane Shield, Boomstick, Pixie Swatter, Elven Quiver, Sign of Order... Just some cheap stuff :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still alot of arties available. Also new: A Lucky Charm - Clean-Up-Luck Talisman for 300k Points - 3.5m = 1.5 m cheaper than the last one I have seen on Vendor Search couple of days ago.

As always my hint: If you want to get a certain piece cheaper or a bulk deal - call me, we can make a deal!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Added a Sterling Silver Ring, got a second one by sheer luck. Those are quit rare, apparently. Not sure about pricing, however. I am always open to offers :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just one additional remark: Pricing the tally and the ring is not easy. Last tally went for 5m from another vendor, Tyrath once told me 3m would be a fair price. I am selling a bit lower but accept offers. And the ring: those do not spawn anymore. Rather collectors items. The Kotl Version was sold at the auctions for about 5m. This one appears to be more rare, here I would accept offers, too

EDIT: there never was one on the auctions and a long time-player told me, he had never seen one for sale... Hmm...

Last edited:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, ring is sold - I pulled the rest out of the vendor.

If anybody wants Fey Leggings, Shrouds, Lucky Charms or anything else, just PM me :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, last night some more stuff has been sold, here is a list what I still have for sale - not in the vendor, just write me a PM and tell me what you want:

- Saddle from Doom
- Block and Tackle from the Underworld
- 2 x Gargish Night Eyes
- Pixie Swatter
- Gargish Sign of Orderk
- Small World Tree from the ingame shop
- a bugged 255 stones chest trapped in a backpack (cannot be pulled out)
- 2 x Robe of the Equinox
- 2 x Boomstick
- 1 x Braclet of Health
- 200 Lucky Necklace blessed

Just write me what you want to pay, I am not planning to get rich. Many of those items are basic items for newbs, I will let them go cheap. Others might be useful for deco / collectors. I am open to offers. As I dont have much ingame time, writing on the board is my gaming at the moment ;)

Last edited: