• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

~Museum Owners Needed for Festival~

C

Crystal Rose

Have a museum on Pacific?

Wanna show it off during the Pacific Rares/Events Festival in April?

We plan on placing teleporters on the bottom floor of the Pacific Auction House (in Luna) to YOUR Museum for the viewing pleasure of all that wish to attend the festival. (Must supply your own teleporters)

Shoot ~BlazNStar (Festival Event Coordinator)~ an ICQ @ 302977749 if you are interested in participating.

Cheers,
CR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Museums signed up so far:

Cortez (Funtony)
Alea/Ander
lineman
Baron
Tetricyde
The Bates Motel

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be returning to Pacific for the festival. I'm excited and I'd love to be able to poke around and see all your homes.

R

RichDC

Excellent idea!

would be nice to have a walk through and see some of the items i would wish to own!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Have a museum on Pacific?

Wanna show it off during the Pacific Rares/Events Festival in April?

We plan on placing teleporters on the bottom floor of the Pacific Auction House (in Luna) to YOUR Museum for the viewing pleasure of all that wish to attend the festival. (Must supply your own teleporters)

Shoot ~BlazNStar (Festival Event Coordinator)~ an ICQ @ 302977749 if you are interested in participating.

Cheers,
CR
I can support this with the teleporters needed to set his up. :thumbup1:

C

Crystal Rose

Teleporters to each museum will be centralized at the Pacific Auction House in Luna for viewing convenience. Museum owners are responsible for their own teleporters.

~Cheers~
CR