• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Museum Deco Ideas

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all, I just yesterday placed a small plot right next to my keep for a museum and storage, sadly my keep is overflowing lol. Anyway, I customized it and I like the design, but Im not really sure what to do with it now. Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated.

This first floor is kinda a display and little tavern thingy.. I dunno lol

The 2nd floor is display.

Now.. this 3rd floor is just storage and only co owners can acess it so I dunno that Im gunna to too much with this floor, since its for storage only and no one will really be seeing it.

And finaly the roof, which I have absolutely NO idea what to do with.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly, if you don't know what to do with that much space then you don't need it. I'd scale back, make the museum half the size it is at least, unless you think you will at some point fill it up with display areas. You can also do a roof with roof tiles instead of a flat roof if you don't know what you want to put up there. :)

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well heres some updated pics on what Ive been doing with it. I did attempt to downsize a tiny bit but.. I really liked the design like I had it and didnt want to change it that much so I just left it as it was. Even though I prolly should have made it smaller since I had absolutly no idea what to do with half the space lol. Well I figured out some things to do with it. Still not perfect and Im still workin on it, its gunna be a while till its completely done but heres what I have so far:

First Floor I didnt change too much

Heres the display:

Storage Floor I didnt change anything yet, But I still have to move all the stuff in, and after I do I have some ideas for some organized storage lol. Im thinking maby put a little bedroom type thingy up there. And since I havent changed anything Im not gunna post another screenshot of the same exact thing :)

And the roof defenitly changed the most, Since I didnt know what to do up there but I wanted a flat roof, I figured Id make a little garden up there. Gardens are always pretty and I enjoy making them. Its nowhere near finished yet though.

Feel free to comment on the pics or give suggestions. Any help on how to improve this would be greatly appreciated. :)

Oh.. heres a pic of the front. All the screenshots I posted didnt show the whole thing.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
'bout the only thing I see that I would personally change is the round tables on the first floor.... remove them and use crafted tables, which would give you the ability to change them up later on

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
'bout the only thing I see that I would personally change is the round tables on the first floor.... remove them and use crafted tables, which would give you the ability to change them up later on
Yeah I was kinda thinking about taking them out.. its been annoying me cause I can get the stools to sit right around the tables.