• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Murdock Redbone for Governor of Britain

Murdock

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Greetings fellow citizens, I am happy to announce my upcoming candidacy for Governor of Britain.

As of late the citizens of the City of Britain have not been represented properly in the government;
and trade deals that the citizens could benefit from have been lacking from the current
administration.

I pledge to represent this great city faithfully and without waver. All matters from commerce
to security will be brought before the king in a timely manner. Also the trade deals
will be kept current and useful to the cities people.

As the recent Deputy of Yew I have not only led excursions to rid that city of nefarious persons,
but throughout the realm as well. As Governor of Britain, I will surely be working to rid this great city
of any such scum.

And with your help, I will bring excitement and glory back the capital City of Britain once again.

Thank you for your time and your vote in the upcoming elections.
Murdock Redbone

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yoos has support frum mees! Mees peed lots ob campane slogans on dem walls around Britains fer yoos! Wach yoos hands wen leenin on walls der. *grins mischievously*

Scabby

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yay !! WTG Murdock ! You have my full support for your candidacy . You deserve a seat at the council.

Tehan.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
*Endorses Candidacy*

You have the endorsement of me, myself and I, which may not count for much these days but it at least counts as votes from 3 of my multiple personalities :-D

bigjim

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I am hearing through the grapevine, that if announced at a Paxlair guild and alliance meeting that someone is running for a public office, that there is a unwritten rule that they would not be challenged by one of their own. Is this true?

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The last election had Pax members running against each other in several cities.

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
True. Besides, I think Murdock had announced his candidacy first for Britain, so blame the other candidate :p

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I am hearing through the grapevine, that if announced at a Paxlair guild and alliance meeting that someone is running for a public office, that there is a unwritten rule that they would not be challenged by one of their own. Is this true?
rulez bah goblins no,likes rulez