• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Multi-colored incubator

Fusilli Zaitsev

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This is currently on a vendor at Genesis Archives on ATL. Does anyone know anything about it? In the gypsy camp/tavern immediately west of the castle entrance in Ter Mur one of these is in a tent, but detect hidden shows nothing and clicking on the incubator doesn't even give a tooltip. If this isn't some glitched item but is instead a server-birth I'd pay good money for it. Anyone know anything about it?

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
These can be made by using bleach on an incubator. I did it with one made of ash, but I believe any type of wood will work. I also think scouring toxin may work in the place of bleach.