• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Multi-City Auction 3/26

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Wednesday the twenty sixth of March at seven pm eastern the city of Trinsic will be hosting an auction at the Bayside Stadium located in Olympus at 77s 40e. All proceeds will be placed onto the appropriate city stone to assist in funding trade deals.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll update this list as things are added.

Trinsic
  • yellow polkadot bikini top
  • mana phasing orb (hci, di, mr)
  • set of moonstones (1 fel, 1 tram)
  • Armor of Fortune
  • Deed for a decorative shard shield
  • Totem of the Void
  • Ankh of Sacrifice deed
  • Sigil-dyed crook
  • Sigil-dyed fishing pole
  • Sigil-dyed lantern crafted by A Magical Pixie
  • Fountain deed
  • Deed for a table with a red tablecloth
  • Mounted pixies (set of five deeds)
  • White harpsichord deed
  • Blue plain rug deed
  • Spring Décor token
  • Crystal token
Moonglow
  • soulstone token
  • Crossbow crafted by EM Cernunnos
  • Hatchet crafted by EM Cernunnos
  • A large piece of blackrock (20 stones)
  • Brittanian Royal Zoo Special Achievement Award
  • Thom's Bones...
  • Leather Armor of the Royal Brittanian Zoo, complete set
  • Horned runic sewing kit
  • Barbed runic sewing kit (2)
  • Arcane Feathered Hat 1 (int 2, stam regen3, mr 3, lmc 10, lrc 20) non imbued
  • Arcane Feathered Hat 2 (CF 2, mr 4, lmc 10, lrc 20) non imbued
  • Feathered Hat of Wizardry (Dameage eater 12, mr 4, hci 4, lrc 25) non imbued
Yew
  • Deed for Davie's Locker
  • Deed for a Gadgetry Table
  • Hitching post
  • Deed for a stone ankh
  • A set of 5 heritage tokens with a chest of drawers
  • Lavender and Phoenix Red pigments (1 each)
  • Deed for a vendor named Rosa
  • Horse Barding Deed
  • Deed for a cannon house deco
  • Skull rug Deed
  • An 8 tile Virtue Deed set
Skara Brae
  • Mesanna's Bones
  • White Dragon Head
  • Vet Robe/Cloak set
  • Rubble logs
  • Totem of Void
  • Shadow Dancers Leggings
  • Hunter's Headdress
  • Soulstone Fragment Token
  • Race Change Token
  • Vermin Slayer Talisman
  • Cloak of Invisibility
  • Mother of Pearl Pigment (5 charge)
  • Slate Blue Pigment (1 charge)
Minoc
  • Barbed Leather Suit crafted by Lord Ducan Ironweaver (all 70's, 40 lmc, 100 lrc, 48 mi, 12 mr)
Vesper
  • swamp tile
  • bag of 19 assorted recipes
  • Melisande's corroded hatchet
  • Talisman (inscription bonus 12, exceptional 27)
  • Talisman (Carpentry bonus 27, exceptional 20)

Last edited:

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will get with both of you soon I just wanted to make sure I got this posted.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We may be at about the limit of things that will fit into a night. Thank you everyone that has donated so far!

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reminder: This is tomorrow folks. Lots of good things on the list now so come on out and support the cities and help fund the trade deals while taking home something nice.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I know for a FACT I am going to be late for this. Can we push it back an hour? LOL just for meeeeeeeeeeeee?
I'll do my best to make it home on time.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know for a FACT I am going to be late for this. Can we push it back an hour? LOL just for meeeeeeeeeeeee?
I'll do my best to make it home on time.
Aww I wish i could but with so many items to get through I'd never wake up on time for work.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking forward to attending this tonight. Flutter, I plan to buy the items you wanted most and burn them in a camp fire. Muwahahahahahhah

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just added the final items to the list. We start at 7 tonight folks! Come support the cities, remember all gold raised goes straight to the city stones for funding trade deals.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to thank everyone that donated and attended this event. Together we raised over 148 million for the participating cities. I'll post a breakdown for you guys tomorrow at some point, and will set a time to finish up the items we didn't get to tonight. Thanks for bearing with me as I blundered my way through my first time running an auction... all 3 hours of it.

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
You did fine with running the auction. Auctions of old usually had three people running them. The auctioneer that would watch the bidding,the one that would price the items on the vendor,and a bouncer that would kick anyone trying to spam the event with spells or macros,so bidding would be hard to keep up with.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great job Thom. Too bad I did not get those bones of yours. I could have made a really nice soup.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You did fine with running the auction. Auctions of old usually had three people running them. The auctioneer that would watch the bidding,the one that would price the items on the vendor,and a bouncer that would kick anyone trying to spam the event with spells or macros,so bidding would be hard to keep up with.
Thank you. I did have a little help from piper but she mostly placed seeded items for viewing. I'll have to look into getting a little more help next time. I did have learn a lot this time around and most importantly I think everyone had fun.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So since I'm at work until 7 tonight I can't update the lists but I can give you guys totals for each city so far. At the moment I'm looking at Monday to complete the auction of things we didn't get to last night. The combined total for all cities was 148,325,000. The totals for each city so far are:
Yew- 73,950,000
Moonglow- 32,350,000
Trinsic- 22,900,000
Minoc- 5,250,000
Vesper- 3,250,000
Skara Brae- 10,625,000

Last night's totals have been donated to the stones already and are ready for use. And once again thank you to everyone that helped make this possible.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also had fun even though I got there a little late..
You did just fine Thom.