• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] mud puppies only take 82.2

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Just thought i would let you all know I was in the underworld fishing today off of the bridge near the goblins and caught 2 mud puppies with only 82.2 fishing one is 54 lbs caught by lady tem the other is just a mudd puppy no title so you do not need 100 to catch them!:thumbup1:

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I supposed that 80 is required. At least they are 'only' rehued and renamed big fishes. The interesting point of that is, that abyss water seems to count as deep water and you able to train fishing without a boat and dont need to worry about randomly fished up serpents. Unfortunately scripted training also profits of it. :/

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
well it seems you cant get pearls or atleast i have not so far or chests.. I wish iw ould have kept better track of when i was able to start there i think it was around 75
scales also are available at 80! looks like petra has updated the info on stratics already !