• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Moving to the Atlantic Shard

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I will be moving from Chesapeake to your shard... I'm not sure if thats fortunate or unfortunate for you all :lick: You will be able to find me in the great city of Trinsic or the Great Toad Town. If anyone has 1 or 2 an EM items or Anniversary items they would like to send over for free let me know and I will squeeze them in for you.

Last edited:

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I will be moving from Chesapeake to your shard... I'm not sure if thats fortunate or unfortunate for you all :lick: You will be able to find me in the great city of Trinsic or the Great Toad Town. If anyone has 1 or 2 an EM items or Anniversary items they would like to send over for free let me know and I will squeeze them in for you.
I'm sorry to see you go, Gareth. I know there has been drama on Chesapeake but I for one will miss you. Good luck.

QMSoar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome mate! Welcome indeed.

I can't tell you how gald we are to have you helping us rebuild the Trinsic community.

Last edited:

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You Dang Kids, stay off my lawn!!!...
"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends, we're so glad you could attend... come inside... come inside"
Welcome to Atlantic...

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Welcome to Atlantic!!! the Land of the More, the Merrier!! Look forward to some fun interaction!!!!!!!

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Ribbit... Ribbit.... Toad Town and Atlantic Shard awaits patiently, but check your suit cases, last time you were on the Atlantic shard was at the Rares fest and a certain vendor fell through the floor. lmao

You better sneak through the back door when you enter, or the Dark Lady may hear you!

Last edited: