• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Moving to LA...

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Hello all, I am a Texan and have played UO since 2000. I have shard shields for atlantic and LA. Currently Atltantic is my home base, but I'm moving my collection of items to LA soon. I am in the market for 2 max storage - side by side homes in Luna, inside the walls. Will pay very well for them. Let me know if you know someone and can get me in contact with them. I will pay you a reward for your help.
Truly hoping to boost the UO-LA economy and bring another rares/semi-rares museum to the shard.
My icq is below, or you can contact me via pm.

Darius Bloodbain

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Nice to have another tradesman moving to LA. I do know of one house , maybe 2 on north side a player has
for sale inside the City walls if he has not sold yet. His icq is on the house sign I do believe.
There are some friendly folks that play regular on LA, so dont get discouraged if you dont see a lot of hustle and bustle around Luna. Most are out doing things and not hanging around the city.
There are also some good plots in New Magincia and Zento that are unclaimed.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Thank you. I've owned all Zenot and New Mag plots on atl. They are nice, but I plan to hold out till the right time. I'm in the market to keep my museum inside the luna walls now. I currently own 2 side by side keeps on LA. Just waiting for the right opportunity to own some homes inside luna walls.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Welcome to Lake Austin. Always nice to have a new friend. Daruis is correct, we are out there, but are a quiet bunch. Just say hi in general chat and we suddenly appear. :) Friday evenings(nights) and Saturdays are when more people are on. Our EM events are on saturdays and are usually the last two weekends. My friend, Rowan, will be trying to get some player events going. She'll be posting the information soon.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'll miss seeing you around Atlantic, but hope you enjoy Lake Austin :)

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Hehe Captn, U will still see me on atl. Just want to have a home base closer to real home. I will still ahve my yew gate houses and pvp over on atl. Well, at least one of them. I think i might be selling the other one.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
were quite a few luna houses for sale like 5 months ago and then black market xferred to LA and bought them all up. he sold some of them back, he does own the 2 side by side houses on north side of road right inside south gate. dunno if he would sell them or not. a lot of the other luna home owners are never on and almost impossible to contact :/

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Yes, been scoping Luna for about 2 weeks with not even a single hit. I have Michael's icq (BM Luna House Owner) but not getting any response. I will wait it out. Only way I would move off my idea of side by sides would be to buy the house directly outside the east inner wall. Problem being I cannot get ahold of anyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive been trying to get that house for a while now. cant ever find him online. i have the house to the east of it and that damn east luna wall is hell on housing displays

Celestial_lich

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
The house just east of Luna stables will most likely never sell, I'm guildmates with the owner and have been trying to buy it for years offering stupid money... good luck though!