• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Moving irl so ill be out of the game for a bit

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I cant remember if i posted this or not, but im moving back to las vegas again. Ill prob be out of the game for awhile, so ill cya when i cyas. this will prob server as a good break for me anyhow, as im finding myself being more, well, not myself to people. I think i might have taken JACKED'S(look at my sig) to heart. Anyways people peace!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
in case you may have forgotten:)

The Paramount Rule of Moving: coffee pot goes in last so it comes out first

have a nice break, Omnikins and holler when you get back

B

BardMal

Hope the move goes smoothly and none of you precious possessions receive damage or suffer trauma.

We will miss you until you return.

G

Giani Saran

I shall miss you Omnikins!! Stay safe and get the internet on first!! forget the coffee pot !
Oh dont forget!! (*)(*)!!! * just falls over laughing *

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Oh yeah Omni I'm suppose to brag to you that I got to watch a 3 way between Giani, Nak, and Darri o_O :D nocker nockers everywhere!

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh yeah Omni I'm suppose to brag to you that I got to watch a 3 way between Giani, Nak, and Darri o_O :D nocker nockers everywhere!
:link: Or it never happend!!

Yes Sorna I know.... back to my corner :danceb:

Hey Tov, if we pass the word to everyone to hang out in vesper do you think Omnikins will find us or just sit in Luna talking to the skittering hoppers? :D

T

Tovladian Soltyr

I think the Skittering Hoppers have higher standards then that tbh :p

and as far is it "Never Happening" just ask any of the 3 listed, they will admit to it!!!!

N

NaKasha Saran

That was a dream Tov... goodness... how many times do we have to tell you this to make you remember.

You had been knocked out on the couch by whatever Darri had thrown at you... it was all just a dream...

:eek:snap:

G

Giani Saran

yes .. i only remember darri throwing something at tov and knocking him out * nod nod *

N

NaKasha Saran

.....*blank look*.....

I have the right to remain silent for the reason that anything I say can and will be used against me in the Court of Tov.

:eek:

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Two strikes Tov!! Do I really need to ask Darri?

And if that thing is peeling I would advise seeing a doctor real soon. Chaffing is not a popular look sirrah! :lol: