• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mounts at level 30!?

E

Eldorian

So with the new PTR patch notes that have come out one of the changes is mounts available at level 30 and the skill will be 35 gold.

Not sure what to think about that.

Vivian

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i'm okay with mounts at 30. i just wish they'd drop the price of epic flying ><

P

Pashta

If they drop the price of epic flying then those of us who paid over 5000 gold to get it will be highly pissed. ;)

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Level 30?

o_O

And dropping the cost? Admittedly, for locks and paladins the cost is not much...for everyone else its a tidy sum.

Well...at least my mount for my priest will be quicker and cheaper....

E

Emuishere

This is great! Now if only the warloc quest to get the epic wasn't ridiculous. I'm having a horrid time trying to get help to get mine.

E

Eldorian

This is great! Now if only the warloc quest to get the epic wasn't ridiculous. I'm having a horrid time trying to get help to get mine.
Yeah that's a pain in the butt. We ended up spending a couple days helping out the Warlocks in our guild get theirs.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yeah getting all those mats for the epic is a pain. They used to be a lot worse too.

The quest isn't that bad tho. We did it with my 70 lock, the 65 lock who needed his mount and a 70 druid.

E

Emuishere

No one in my guild is level 70 yet. Trying to ge thelp on this server is a tad tough. I've put the char on the back burner until my husband levels his char up to 70.