• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNINS

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*returns home to find a piece of handwritten and illustrated erotic short fiction about ants sitting on the kitchen table*

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*reads* his antennae slowly rise; stiffen; grow rigid with arousal, pointing straight at the roof of the tunnel. cool acid leaks unbidden from his mandibles. he is ready; he has never been so ready. his compound eyes are dimmed by desire. six lust-clouded images of his lover float before him, the other ant bowed low against the sandy nest floor, his bulbous gastor raised and quivering. through the walls he can hear the larvae stirring. the underground dark is cool and compost-scented. as he slowly strokes a segmented leg across the underside of his lover's carapace, he whispers "take me, lindant"

...MOLOKHA, WE NEED TO TALK.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I knew Molokha was mad when I voted for him, but if I'd known how mad-... oy, hell, I still would have voted for him.

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Incorrect. A real man should live his life unbound and unimpeded; I always go commando.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
MORNINGS ALL
OOO DAT GOOOS STUFF ALOU
OOOPS MEEES DROP MILK ONA DA FLOOR *WONDERS IFIN ALOU WILL CLEAN MY SHOLE KITCHEN , IFIN MEEES IGNORS IT

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dohoho you silly litle goblen :heart: *tries to ignore*

*cleans kitchen, cleans entire house, weeds the garden while he's at it*

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well sombody is in for a nice suprise then :heart:
*lol* That started out my long day with a laugh.

Good morning you all. Carpet is being put in the master bedroom today so I'm going to put in the kitchen tile backsplash while they're doing that. I hope you all have a fantastic day because I plan to. *curtsey*

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(OOC: I had a dream last night - IRL - that Lindae and Molokha, and Nicholas for some goddamn reason, were taking me on a tour of Malas and giving me a lecture on its history. We reached one of the orc forts and I found children's drawings all over the walls, and Lindae said that it used to be an Umbran public school until the orcs moved in and slaughtered everybody. Then Molokha started crying and saying that all the children's bones were still in there unburied and Nicholas and Lindae both laughed at him. Anyway that's my story, I'd say I need to stop playing so much UO but um)

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
(OOC: I had a dream last night - IRL - that Lindae and Molokha, and Nicholas for some goddamn reason, were taking me on a tour of Malas and giving me a lecture on its history. We reached one of the orc forts and I found children's drawings all over the walls, and Lindae said that it used to be an Umbran public school until the orcs moved in and slaughtered everybody. Then Molokha started crying and saying that all the children's bones were still in there unburied and Nicholas and Lindae both laughed at him. Anyway that's my story, I'd say I need to stop playing so much UO but um)
YERG DAT WAS BAD DREAM

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good morning!
*takes sip of coffee*
I've been away for a couple weeks and haven't had access to Stratics so lots of catching up to do....

GOOOOD MORNING ALL! I missed you! *hugs*

SK... my Garden is beautiful and always well tended! :lick:

Alouueee, Molo and Lindae... I was at a museum, saw this painting and first thing that came to mind was that this was the 3 of you as one being. I knew I had to take a photo of it (which I hate doing) and post it for you so here it is.
alou et al.jpg

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh my goodness, Lady Amber, you anti-Semite! I will confess, though, it looks exactly like Molokha does whenever a woman tries to flirt with him (and also at all other times): tits to the wind, soaring majestically across the sky.

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sidles up to Amber, slips a picture into her hand, sidles away without breaking eye contact*

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*comes home to find that Lindae has gone on a bender and passed out in the sunflower patch and that Molokha has escaped into the wilderness*

o dear

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*returns, somewhat shaken and bedraggled, from his one-night exodus across the forums*

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Valek Typhoon poisoned him with blackrock a few years ago and he's never been quite right since.

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Valek Typhoon poisoned him with blackrock a few years ago and he's never been quite right since.
Even these of them ye may eat; the locust after his kind, and the bald locust after his kind, and the beetle after his kind, and the grasshopper after his kind. (Leviticus 11:22)

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Sometimes it is best not to ask where Molokha is involved.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The household in general can be....chaotic, as you can see.

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*builds a wind-powered perpetual motion machine out of deer bones, carries it to a far corner of the property and sets it loose*

*watches as it lumbers straight over the edge of a cliff and smashes to pieces on the rocks far below*

*takes notes*