• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Morning All

woody

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finishes setting up breakfast and sits back with a nice hot cup coffee. please fell free to come and visit.we need to rest up for hitting the refresh button in the hope that some new details will appear.

The last few weeks have been interesting and I have started rededicating myself back to UO. I have been very busy with spring cleaning and if this weekend goes well will be able to collect the final rewards i want. I now have some houses that actually have nice storage space and are semi organized.
No fair pointing out that some are still in need of a lot of work and one in need of a rebuild. LOl this is also a curse as now starting to redecorate and add to my rares collection and rubble. Now if I can just find the time to redo all my houses.

My question today is what should I do to prepare for publish 55 not sa just 55. SA can wait till i get to it lol. i collected some fertile dirt from at least 4 hrs of hunting for it . I got some empty kegs for my alchemist in hiding she is still refusing to tell me what potions i need and when to apply what so i guess will have to research later and this weekend put her to work . I told my accts to age more but alas they said to bad.

So what are your plans for rest of week.

R

RavenWinterHawk

Finishes setting up breakfast and sits back with a nice hot cup coffee. please fell free to come and visit.we need to rest up for hitting the refresh button in the hope that some new details will appear.

The last few weeks have been interesting and I have started rededicating myself back to UO. I have been very busy with spring cleaning and if this weekend goes well will be able to collect the final rewards i want. I now have some houses that actually have nice storage space and are semi organized.
No fair pointing out that some are still in need of a lot of work and one in need of a rebuild. LOl this is also a curse as now starting to redecorate and add to my rares collection and rubble. Now if I can just find the time to redo all my houses.

My question today is what should I do to prepare for publish 55 not sa just 55. SA can wait till i get to it lol. i collected some fertile dirt from at least 4 hrs of hunting for it . I got some empty kegs for my alchemist in hiding she is still refusing to tell me what potions i need and when to apply what so i guess will have to research later and this weekend put her to work . I told my accts to age more but alas they said to bad.

So what are your plans for rest of week.
Well first thing W****.
UO apparently has been banning people with offensive names.
And W**** may deemed offensive.

I recommend you dont create a characture with that name. You can dupe and fence items but dont

Say "Hi my name is Woody"

Dont call yourself

Wood He.
or
Whood DeE.

Or anything like that. It may lead to a ban

Please call characture

JIM SMITH.

Aside from that if you on Atlantic and need help, Id be glad too.

woody

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
woody is a 10 yr vet and better not get banned. Alas i play catskill so unless you have a char there you can not come and visit my places and give me so ideas which i would greatly appreciate. beware visiting all can be a hour tour hehe

drinkbeerallday

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
woody is a 10 yr vet and better not get banned. Alas i play catskill so unless you have a char there you can not come and visit my places and give me so ideas which i would greatly appreciate. beware visiting all can be a hour tour hehe
you think the customer service staff gives a crap if you've been a paying customer who's been playing by the rules for 10 years? think again.

woody

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well i did a search and found like 7 on cats and seven on atl .