• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cool I will be a lore master son just five fifty more posts about nothing.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Lol ya, I haven't seen someone raise their post count as fast as you have in years. You were at 337 about a week ago, now all the way up to 436

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I stopped playing uo for a while was thinking of restarting again, just came to see if anything much has changed in uo land and got caught up in typing gibber jabber

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's Saturday!!! (or Surtaday if ya from the South)... ((or maybe Surdday if ya from the Deep South))

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning, watching the morning news and the lead is a skateboarding dog.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mourning (not really, he isn't dead).

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at stars

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Just thought I'd pop in here. I am now a resident of Atlantic (along with Origin being my main shard and Siege).

UOHomeDecor now has a headquarters (being decorated) now on Atlantic and a new one being set up on Origin.

I've talked with a few people, but figured i'd ask here too....Is there any interest in purchasing premade kits for decorating rooms similar to wiat Maiden China used to do? I've got some ideas for new ones wtih guides how to make them that I can sell, I just don't want to waste time setting it up if no one is interested.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I see Fort Worth every quarter...but don't drive to Dallas. Dallas has changed a bit since I saw it 18 years ago heh.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
meees used togo to FT Worth 2-3 times a yr. ( to see uo lady friend) but no more . (frowns) o well

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I grew up in Texas, now I live in Nebraska. But work requires I drive down to Ft. Worth once a quarter for the publication I write.

Talk about a long drive.