MORNIN

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Flair

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Sep 30, 2012
The bunny left them yesterday... had fun finding them.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
Ozog asked me to say good morning for him. After spending a couple of hours with Microsoft, he's back online. Says he's "broke but happy"! :)

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Jun 27, 2013
Vesper
Ozog asked me to say good morning for him. After spending a couple of hours with Microsoft, he's back online. Says he's "broke but happy"! :)
Understand that all too well!! My puter broke last week and have no time to fix it and when did... Unfixable! New puter... less $$$$$$ LOL but i'll be back to play more once new on here.. !!!!

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 18, 2008
Somewhere in Va
Wow... just finished watching the season finale of "Vikings" (History channel Series), I watch 'em at www.history.com
Ragnar is now King... have to say didn't see it coming from the way the show was going... now have to wait for next season.

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 18, 2008
Somewhere in Va
yup, you can tell it's spring... I'm about to mow the lawn and looking forward to it.... in a few months I will be ready to sew the yard with salt.

Flair

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Sep 30, 2012
*waves* bad storms here.. no power for the puter...