• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
There are a lot of things to do but I guess I would start hitting the lower level dungeons and start looking to at gear. 1st level of Shame would be a good starting point. A sampire would be a good template to start with due to not having to change an old warrior too much. DWxC would be a good guild to get hooked up with as they are very active and do a lot of things to help with getting better gear. You should also attend white net drops as Scalis gives some great loot, especially for someone getting back into the swing of things. The different PvP guilds may be able to help you as well as it looks that you use to do that a lot. Welcome back!

EDIT: I see that you use to run with Paxlair. DWxC is part of the Paxlair Alliance and Nanoc (GM of DWxC) has been running the weekly Paxlair meetings as of late.

Last edited:

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Morning Everybuddy!

Welcome back Theloas.
I will get with you ingame today hopefully.

PaxLair has a very active alliance of many guilds.
We have helped many returning players.

Last edited:

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Good Morning!

Tonight there is an archery tournament in the Luna fair grounds @ 9pm eastern
Hosted by Lady Red Snapper, a citizen of Jhelom

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Just popped in to say hello. Am going to be busy from now through November. Till then, you all take care and have fun. *waves*

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The day is young and hopefully a good one.

I am glad to be back home and visiting good ol' chessy!