• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Morning. I'm still waiting for the rain we were supposed to get yesterday but didn't. Weather report says we are supposed to get it today, too. We'll see... :hula:

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
i think we've gotten a foot of rain this morning... i got soaked walked into the gas station. this is just silly!
it's morning, but it ain't good.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Morning.

* grabs a bottle of Grand Marnier before the goblins see it *

It's five o'clock somewhere.
* Gulps the bottle of Grand Marnier*

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nothing Like Tennessee White Lightning.

*drinks some moonshine*

Haveeee ah *burp* Goood Mornenin
*trips over a tree stump*

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good morning! I'm still waiting for the storm that's supposed to soak Florida. I wish I had cut a certain branch off a tree close to my house. No time now, though, to get someone here to trim it... :eyes: *kicks self and crosses fingers*

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I've never had a strawberry Rhubarb pie. But my great grandma used to grow Rhubarb and I have fond memories of eating the pies when I was just a little guy.

Morning chessy
Memories...

I still recall our neighbor, Grandma Nalalini, and her garden (I wasn't old enough to go to school then). She also grew Rhubarb and always gave some to my mother. It was a special treat, and I still love it today. Sadly, it isn't something I can grow here in Florida.

Anyway, good afternoon everyone.

Last edited:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Turmeric, Lemongrass, and Ginger... I grow those.

Good evening everyone.

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its still morning somewhere in thr world, maybe in Honolulu. So good morning anyway ! Lol

And too bad for the garden, its raining down here..