• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning everyone! October Starts this week, you know what that means? IT'S ALMOST HALLOWEEN!

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
It really IS a good morning! The trap we set out last night was successful. An opossum exiting the opening underneath the house just couldn't pass up the smell of sardines and went right in. He will be relocated later today. :)

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
MORNINS ALT
MEEES OLDER TODAZE
WANNNA TANK, PHOENIX AN NANOC FER TALKING MEEES INTO COMING BACK TO UO
YOU GUY ARE THE BESTEST ALLA CHESSY IS GREAT

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It really IS a good morning! The trap we set out last night was successful. An opossum exiting the opening underneath the house just couldn't pass up the smell of sardines and went right in. He will be relocated later today. :)
Put it in ozogs pants when he falls asleep in front of the computer as a birthday suprise.

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Victor told me that his favourite movie is The Room.
Close enough, it's actually The Core.

But The Lost Room is an amazing Sci-Fi (this is pre Sy-Fy) mini-series and I recommend it to anyone who likes some time paradox and supernatural things. "The Objects from The Lost Room are supernatural artifacts from the Sci Fi Channel mini-series The Lost Room. The set consists of roughly one hundred everyday items one would expect to find in an occupied motel room in the 1960s. They are indestructible under most circumstances and possess various supernatural powers."

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
It WAS a good morning. Then I logged into Stratics. I am NOT a happy camper. :(