• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Morgana, i'm not .

Morgana of Monglow

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This to clarify what happened to Morgana ( Sally ) to those who see her character(s) around.
Please let me introduce myself : I'm Andrew, ex boyfriend of Sally . Its terribly hard for me to tell that Sally passed away, after a long long fight against a debilitating brain tumor. She asked to briing up every game account and pop in time by time. So i promised to do so. Its more than clear for me : this will be a shock to those who knew her since ages and i'm sorry to pop in with her characters. But i promised. I had to explain the same on the worldwide gaming community where she used to play .

If this can help those who loved her and her "energy" on Ultima Online : i'm sure , she's walking with her beloved Stars. And i was told : she gone with a big smile.

About myself : it's like when you're used to live with a hurricane...and then everywhing is calm and "silenced".

She could be 47 on next February . But the terrible tumor got her, finally.

Again i'm sorry, but i had to explain. Thanks Wanda for the lovely chat we had couple days ago.

Andrew

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wanda told me the outline a few days ago so it would not have surprised me to see Morgana or an alt about. That said, thanks for posting so that others will not be worried about hacking etc. I spoke to Morgana a few times and although I never knew her well she always seemed to be a nice and pleasant person to know. My deepest condolences on your loss and there are many here who will feel the same.

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a shock indeed to see Lady Morgana of Moonglow at the bank. I was afraid of a hack yes. But thanks for coming to our bank meet and tell us. It must have been hard. Morgana often came to theese meetings and she was adored by us all. So sorry for your loss Andrew.

Bluebell

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I am so sorry Andrew for your loss. I was shocked, stunned when I heard the news. I missed you at the bank and would loved to have met you. Morgana (Iris/Noob) was my friend and fellow fisherman. We have spent many an hour sailing the high seas and talking about the stars. When I see one twinkling I will think of her.

If you need anything, please just ask.

Arista Pearl (fisherman), Glenora & Bluebell

Ioan Septim

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I did not know you well but will always remember you as a responsive and tender-hearted person.

Rest In Peace Sally

RanmaRembo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Am so sorry for your loss :(

I think I met one of her characters once in Luna bank, after a few mins talking we changed the place into a disco :D (Wanda may have been there..... Think it was after the EM wedding a while back)

She will be missed dearly by all am sure.

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think a memorial would be nice.

If only there was someone could come to WBB to discuss it ... oh wait ...

@EM Emile Layne

I reckon he owes me one for the cat ... ;)

In the meantime.

:grouphug:

Izzy MBC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
This is surreal, I can't believe it... I made a thread fairly recently (something I don't often do) and Morgana responded to me only that little while ago.

I'm just lost, this can't be real... I'm so sorry... :( This is terrible news.

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
likewise i am shocked and saddened. she was part of the furniture and it could so easily have been me a few years back and im still humbled by the actions of some back then. a memorial would indeed be a fitting thing

jasbos8

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This to clarify what happened to Morgana ( Sally ) to those who see her character(s) around.
Please let me introduce myself : I'm Andrew, ex boyfriend of Sally . Its terribly hard for me to tell that Sally passed away, after a long long fight against a debilitating brain tumor. She asked to briing up every game account and pop in time by time. So i promised to do so. Its more than clear for me : this will be a shock to those who knew her since ages and i'm sorry to pop in with her characters. But i promised. I had to explain the same on the worldwide gaming community where she used to play .

If this can help those who loved her and her "energy" on Ultima Online : i'm sure , she's walking with her beloved Stars. And i was told : she gone with a big smile.

About myself : it's like when you're used to live with a hurricane...and then everywhing is calm and "silenced".

She could be 47 on next February . But the terrible tumor got her, finally.

Again i'm sorry, but i had to explain. Thanks Wanda for the lovely chat we had couple days ago.

Andrew
hi its dredd here just saw this post i can only say how very much i will miss morgana i left game a few years back due ti illness in the time i knew here she was a fantastic bright and lovely person ill look to the night sky and think of here tonight she burned bright and will be missed i hope you are ok andrew and well all met again some day

Morgy123

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
morgana was a sun shine in the uo world on euro and will be missed
i was shocked wen i did see you in uo i did not know what to belive but was calemd down wen they told it was boy friend that was in uo
well i never meet mrogana real life but many times in uo over the years she was always kind and just sad always the good ones that get grabed away wile all the bad seeds seems to keap going

keyvan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Morgana was such a good person always willing to help out new players.
I remember back then in 2012 when I came back on uo with a fresh new account she helped me a lot :pirate: and without her help I don't think I would be still playing the game today.:heart:
Rest in peace Morgana :bored::sad3::sad2: