• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

more how do i questions

• Thread starter Arnie QuickPalm
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Arnie QuickPalm

keep my paper doll open all the time

keep my back pack open all the time

make my health/stamina/mana bar bigger (more legecy like i guess ?)
really i guess more like the legecy status bar maybe its there and i am missing

W

Wolfways

You can't, you can't, and you can't.

Hopefully in the future you can, you can , and you can.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ok ok ok one way or another i m fully commited to SA now !!!!
I am with you on this for sure SA has replaced KR (well it will once the crafting menu is turned on)

as for 2d I will still use it atleast for a while... the graphics are clearer and more crisp and SA still has alot of bugs and just certain things that 2d/uoas does better

if they had a client that had 2d graphics and SA macro/options I would be on it 100% ..some will say 2d is so old graphically they hate it! I would love to have a 3d type environment that was CRISP and CLEAR we don't so there for I would choose 2d hands down.. and if SA gets better like i think it will and we get some good mods from modders! It will be my new client

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
keep my paper doll open all the time

keep my back pack open all the time

make my health/stamina/mana bar bigger (more legecy like i guess ?)
really i guess more like the legecy status bar maybe its there and i am missing
ok the first two I dont have problem with except on log in so not sure whats going on here

the third one i am almost positive can be changed when the modders start doing there magic but that most likely wont be till they release the full version with the new lands and everything

W

Wolfways

I assumed that the two "keep open" questions were about login. If not then i don't have an answer as that's the only time i have to open them.

A

Arnie QuickPalm

yes thats it and is really just annoying more than anything else !!!

now the delete button being where it is really bothers me why have it right next to the play button i know you get a pop up button if you hit it but why not make it harder to get at ? and toss in a secret question or password so if accounts get hacked at least the char can be saved !