• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

More Clearity of tso-e.com Post of "Moves/Merges"

• Thread starter master_of_none
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

<blockquote><hr>

CBrewton5,

I actually answered you about 3 hours ago..

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

Just made it back to town and the computer to read it....since the Tech Forum isn't for discussion I'll say thank you here
. The news wasn't particularly wonderful, but at least there is still hope and we know more what we're dealing with and why, which is what I was hoping for ultimately. Thanks for continuing the flow of honest communication

G

BV is more an afterthought than an actual city

BV is more an undigested morsel of cheese.

M

master_of_none

Just wanted to say thank you for the responds from the helpful on a more clear picture here. As a few posters did not understand, I knew what the general plan was with move/merge and such, however the concern was stemmed from the post yesturday when said "until cities are empty". That is what left me off balance, was like a news flash from an unfortunate issue happening.
Bottom line was, do I need to leave my established home, pick up the items that means much to me.. and become a refugee in time of merging war.
I'm good with fact I can continue establishing my new creations in EA Land, been actually alot of fun being out in the world with the others. Running a lot, majority of your play time tends to make you a hermit. Your home becomes your every clicking way in the world and yes, you tend to miss out on alot going on in the community. You also miss meeting many that has no interest in your current lot attraction.
I totally enjoyed other night being a temp roomie for a money lot. The guests were fantastic in helping, and I loved the "busy". It was like getting a piece of chocolate to satisfy that sugar crave! So with this said, and now convinced my elder sims will be safe, just in hibernation for a bit... I will continue to enjoy my "simmie vacation" until all comes together like a puzzle being completed.
Again, thank you all who gave clairity on this issue.

I

imported_PMS Janet

Hmmm...thinking do I move or do I stay and get on with a real life for a short time while EA completes the merge...I could actually get caught up on all the laundry that has been waiting for me while I play sims. I could even clean the house. But do I really want to do all that while the cities are shut down waiting for the merge or do I just jump on the train and forget about all the real life things I haven't been doing these past 5 years....OMG I am so confused.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hmmm...thinking do I move or do I stay and get on with a real life for a short time while EA completes the merge...I could actually get caught up on all the laundry that has been waiting for me while I play sims. I could even clean the house. But do I really want to do all that while the cities are shut down waiting for the merge or do I just jump on the train and forget about all the real life things I haven't been doing these past 5 years....OMG I am so confused.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd vote for the option #3 that you didn't mention...since we all have an extra EAL spot even if we have 3 prod. city sims waiting to merge, you could create a character in that spot, and skill her up *while* you do the laundry and the other mundane stuff
. If you hop on the bullet train the sims will probably already be skilled up I'm sure and that would leave no time to be able to do afk activities, and we don't want anybody to neglect RL

G

gamdaaf

We should be able to delete the BV or anyother sims when they become available in EALand. this will then bring your EAL sims forward to visibility I think.

I

imported_PMS Janet

Thanks already made a sim in EaLand she is skilled to the skill locks..ohh so tempted to make another..lol...but still contiplating doing the laundry...lol