• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Moonstone Necklace - Ends Tonight @10pm EST

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This may or may not be a 'rare' as far as the forum rules are concerned, so if a mod wants to move this thread the Trade, feel free.

Item Located on Atlantic.
Gold accepted on Atlantic.

Auction ends 3/10/2019 (Sunday) @10pm EST - or upon buyout request.

Reserve 100m: (reduced)
Current bidder: @Archnight - Reserve.
Buyout 600m (reduced)
25m minimum bid increments.
10 minute rule applies.
ICQ# 478 633 659

Item changes colors based on which facet you're in even while worn.

Moonstone Necklace.jpg

Thanks & Happy Bidding!

Last edited:

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Doesnt moonstone items still drop? I could be wrong.
It does but it's an incredibly low drop chance, it comes from Fezzik the Ogre in Dungeon Wrong. -There are also other moonstone jewelry pieces that drop as well, I've only seen earrings though... and this necklace of course.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thread has been moved to the appropriate forum, now keep in mind this item might be as rare as a blazed cu however I don't see the valuation being the same... last moonstone piece sold not that long ago for 150m [Sold] - Moonstone Bracelet. Personally I value these at 250m for a high but that can depend on the buyer, best of luck on your sale :).

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thread has been moved to the appropriate forum, now keep in mind this item might be as rare as a blazed cu however I don't see the valuation being the same... last moonstone piece sold not that long ago for 150m [Sold] - Moonstone Bracelet. Personally I value these at 250m for a high but that can depend on the buyer, best of luck on your sale :).
It's more rare than the blaze cu, simply based on drop-rate, respawn timer & amount of mobs that spawn that could drop it. but I've reduced the price based on the last piece sold anyways. Thanks.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ive killed so many of this Ogre without seeing the color of any moonstone , grats on the drop covenant , to me considering the drop rate on these , they should be worth 500m no less. For an item that been there in the game for so long , first with gypsies , now with the Ogre , and ppl tried so hard to get them. I might give another visit to Fezzik now xD