• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Moonstone Bracelet

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling my Moonstone bracelet, gypsy camp rare. Since I am not allowed to sell it on the rares forum because they are still spawning, this forum will have to do... rolleyes:

Since it's doing nothing but sit in my bank box at the moment, I would prefer to sell it to someone who'd either use it or displayed it somewhere for everyone's sake...

A picture:

As far as we know this is still the only moonstone bracelet that has currently been found in the game across all shards. In total there have been 3 confirmed drops of Moonstone jewelry: 1 bracelet, 1 ring and 1 pair of earrings. Fun Trivia: this was the first of the three, z0mg, game history! ;)

Facts:
- Can be imbued.
- Changes color per facet: blue (Trammel), red (Felucca), grey (Tokuno, Ilshenar, Malas and Ter Mur).
- Changes color per stance of the moon (from light to dark).

If you're not from the Europa shard, you'll have to transfer to come and pick it up. Only bids made in this thread will be accepted. Will leave this thread up until next friday the 3rd of september 2010...

Starting at 20m (*wink* @ U.Hall thread), goodluck... :thumbup1:

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah complete BS on the rares forum thing sorry to hear that.

I'll bid closer to the end hopefully.

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't even play any more but might as well spend some of the gold sitting there.

30m

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
38 hours left!

I'll let this auction run until fridaynight, 21:00 CET. I'll contact the winner on saturday (due to RL obligations on friday) through ICQ...

Edit: if bids are made within 15 minutes before the end time, the end time will extend 15 minutes. So a bid at 20:58 means the new end time will be 21:15. This is to give everyone a fair shot to get a final bid in...

Thanks and goodluck :)

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ummm, so I won?

Sorry, only have limited internet at the moment, so not on much. Will you be able to trade tomorrow?

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, so you did, been ICQ'ing you for two days in a row :)

I'll start it up again tomorrow evening, hope to see you then...

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This auction has ended on friday the 3rd of september at 20:00 PM...

Correction: 21:00 PM... :p