• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

moonglow

• Thread starter imported_Max Blackoak
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Max Blackoak

so whats this all about in glow lately?
i somehow missed what was going on there. i just noticed that after entering the gate you get teleported to a copy of glow populated by very hard hitting monsters...any story behind this? any special goal besides the usual 'kill 'em all over and over again' ?

G

Kronos finished building the blackrock detector, switched it on and blew it up.

The shadow lords are loose in the world, and ethereal copies of them are found in the timerift Moonglow. You can't use the bank or interact with anything on the floor because you're 'outside of time'.

(casting Armageddon next to the ethy lords gives you a good chance of getting a cloak of corruption when it dies, unless you're in normal glow at the time of its death. It's better to stay in the rift dead than leave to rez if you risk missing the death, the cloak will be in your pack when you rez that way)

Armageddon spell =Vas kal an mani in corp hur tym

I

imported_Max Blackoak

whats the deal with the berserker demon attacking everything on sight (monsters included!)?

what are the thread of life things good for i keep picking up?

G

They got up on the wrong side of the bed. They are pretty crabby...la

G

Yeah, they even attack my mirror images!

It's fun to lure them to the gate to gank the unsuspecting...

G

berserkers are just that. Historically a fighter who went into a rage, a berserker, was unable to tell friend from foe and attacked all comers.

You can lead them around with mirror images to farm the monsters for you, then just loot.

No one knows yet what the swords, shields and threads will be used for.