• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Moonglow Bids the "Farmers" Welcome

Maith Ceol

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
The City of Moonglow appreciates all the interest in our farms this month and continues to encourage agrarian tourists from around the land to visit our lovely island. The Greens have graciously sent their sons to distribute small numbers of green thorns at no cost to visitors.

Visit Verity Manor (south of town), the Public Repair & Dye House (south east of town), the Public Gardens (south of the large fields east of town) and a private home (south of the small wheat field) and look for Thorny Green. The Greens are enthusiastic about Moonglow so share your feelings (keyword: Moonglow Rocks) to receive your thorns.

We hope you enjoy your time on our island!

Maith Ceol

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
I have added runes to the various places because I watched someone run back and forth the other day LOL ... While it was super amusing, that's not really what i had in mind LOL