• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Monkey Business

• Thread starter imported_eggchick7
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_eggchick7

Very funny Devs April Fool I guess with our monkey faces and daft chat interuptions LMAO hats off to u guys even the NPC guys had the faces too !!!
Its hilarious omg so funny

G

<blockquote><hr>

They started it early this year?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. She lives overseas. Either that or she's from the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuture. :O

G

Wow... the future? Now I can't wait to log in and see the monkey business going on. I think we need the interaction "Fling Poo".... lol

M

Monkeybear

Yep my bear has a monkey head

This is the only time of year when I actually am a monkeybear

G

Yes but the big question is this... do they have cream body monkey suits? lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yes but the big question is this... do they have cream body monkey suits? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

S

Suzi Q

Ha Ha Ha, you could have warned me, I was half way through loading lessons when suddenly I changed in to a MONKEY!!! arrrghhhhhhhh my worse nightmare has come true LOL .... Then, to top that, I'm chatting monkey talk. Great stunt guys. April Fools to you too

S

Sean Kendrick

Really Parizad? Nothing new for this year?

The Monkey Business thing is about 4 years old.

Ill be changing my clock tomorrow to April 2nd when I play EAL

G

I've never experienced it, so I'm looking forward to it

One girl I was in a house with earlier experienced it, no one else could see and she was freaking out. she kept saying "I hate this day, I hate this day". Poor thing, I told her it was for April Fools

G

<blockquote><hr>

What about the "Fling Poo" interaction? Please?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I've never experienced it, so I'm looking forward to it

One girl I was in a house with earlier experienced it, no one else could see and she was freaking out. she kept saying "I hate this day, I hate this day". Poor thing, I told her it was for April Fools

[/ QUOTE ]

The monkies freak me out too! Have her change the calendar on her pc to April 2nd. Tomorrow, she has to make sure to turn it back one day, otherwise on Friday, she'll think it is Saturday and not go to work/school.

G

Yeah but where's the fun in that? I say we need to all suffer through this together. I, for one, will enjoy this one.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Wow... the future? Now I can't wait to log in and see the monkey business going on. I think we need the interaction "Fling Poo".... lol

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO! They have the graphic with dog poo, be careful what you wish for....having poo flung at you in game might have a worse effect on your hygiene than peeing on yourself does......LMAOOOOOOOOO

G

Yeah but think of the revenge factor here. Poo flung on you? Get them back. You could have poo fights at houses... lmao

S

Sean Kendrick

The maid has been scratching her butt for years, im sure she'll gladly join in.

G

Ok so the "Fling Poo" interaction won't happen. Now I can't wait to get into game and see all the newbies start to freak out. Here's what us "oldies" need to do. When we go someplace and there are newbies, don't say anything. If they start asking "What happened?" we must reply back "What are you talking about? Your sim looks fine to me!"... do that for a few minutes.

Before they start threatening to quit, let them in on the joke... but think of all the laughs we can have at their expense... lmao

I

imported_eggchick7

All I can say is u wud have to get up very early to catch me..I sussed it out within 4 seconds....after screaming and insisting that the game was being hijacked by a virus LOLLLL

G

That is why the joke would work so well. We all responded the same way at least once. Why would the newbies be any different? I do think next year they should do something new and different. I am sure I'll come up with some ideas for them... still at work so my mind isn't working yet

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

What about the "Fling Poo" interaction? Please?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty please???

I

imported_Cherri Bear

Oh MY Gosh!!!! I am sooo excited!!!!!

April First!!! WooHoo!!!!

I

imported_debslee

Yep me too - cant wait!

Do we get bananas for HC, huh? huh? do we????

G

<blockquote><hr>

Very funny Devs April Fool I guess with our monkey faces and daft chat interuptions LMAO hats off to u guys even the NPC guys had the faces too !!!
Its hilarious omg so funny

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you put your pets out also!

I

imported_julilyn

I LOVE the monkies.. the possibilities are endless! wear the angel wings and you can be a flying butt monkey... wear the monkey backpack and call it your off spring. let out a bunch of pets...rotts and black cats are best and you have a whole nest of young-uns...............My fondest memories are of April Fools monkies !!!!! sighs happily

S

Sunflowers

I need a banana.

Where is the "eat banana" interaction?

G

OMG I so freaked out had no clue what was happening.. some were seeing it others not, so I really thought I had gone banana's

I had no clue so this was really a good one...

N

Nick-XX

<blockquote><hr>

OMG I so freaked out had no clue what was happening.. some were seeing it others not, so I really thought I had gone banana's

I had no clue so this was really a good one...

[/ QUOTE ]

You're really right, most of them still don't believe me, oh anyway they will see it for themselves hehe.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Monkeys in the factory job were hilarious. I couldn't tell who was running for what tool or fixing what machine even when I was the one running somewhere.

G

I hate the monkey heads, but I have to admit it was funny right at the beginning when the npc's came into the restaurant and turned into monkeys when my coworker took their orders. I think the chefs put something in the food.

G

I had a great time with the monkeys just after midnight. Played Bingo and we were all monkeys and we all used the costume trunks to dress up. I also never stopped using the word monkey, even though the game was already doing it

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have yet to see the monkeys. Does it last all day?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, still going on now.......Hey, Hey We're the Monkeys

Uh, I didn't type that

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I have yet to see the monkeys. Does it last all day?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, still going on now.......Hey, Hey We're the Monkeys

Uh, I didn't type that

[/ QUOTE ]It goes on until Midnight tonight in your local time zone... Hey, quit monkeeing around!

Hey. What the heck is going on now? lol

S

Shadowbay

it was funny the first year .. now, not so much, I change the date on my comp

G

Well I would do the same but I won't be online until 9pm EST tonight. So, I don't see the point. I just hope they do something different for next year. I think changing all the guys into women and all women into guys... now THAT would be funny... lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well I would do the same but I won't be online until 9pm EST tonight. So, I don't see the point. I just hope they do something different for next year. I think changing all the guys into women and all women into guys... now THAT would be funny... lol

[/ QUOTE ]

That, or just simply making it so that when one avatar says something and they are off your screen, the name you see that said it isn't the name of the avatar that actually said it. We as game masters in other games had the ability to make words appear above any character's head that we clicked on and then clicked "Say". It was great fun messing around with those who were great sports about it because they'd be all "OMG
wtf I didn't say that!!!" of course you got some kill joys that really got bent about it, but mostly it was all in good fun. It'd be neat in this game if the devs don't have the ability to do that if they could just swap names around for a while in house chat so that like if I said something in chat history it'd come up as Duncan's words or whatever.....that would be so funny LOL.

I

imported_TraciRK

I think they should make everyone pregnant or even pregnant monkeys lol. My son called to tell me his 14 year old girlfriend was pregnant this morning, then said april fool when he couldn't hear me breathing lol

G

OMFG Traci !!!!!!

*sorry I did have a giggle at that*

I love a good sense of humour ]:)

G

I have to say I forgot how much random monkey phrases are...well they dont always seem quite so random!

I

imported_MattelMichele

I loathe monkey faces and set my clock forward to avoid them

I

imported_Mavric

<blockquote><hr>

I have to say I forgot how much random monkey phrases are...well they dont always seem quite so random!

[/ QUOTE ]

I make my own phrases up 50% of the time, ... and add whatever, just can't help it.

Mavric

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

I hate the monkey heads, but I have to admit it was funny right at the beginning when the npc's came into the restaurant and turned into monkeys when my coworker took their orders. I think the chefs put something in the food.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's funny at first but it gets creepy after a while, lol

G

Look, we all resemble the dev team now!! (only kidding!, you know we love you!)

G

<blockquote><hr>

I think the monkeys are way too kinky!

[/ QUOTE ]

No doubt, lol.