• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mongbat Loot

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll start us off

http://i60.***********/24eurs2.png

seems as if the greater mongbats might not spawn items...I forget. regular mongbats, however, will drop items, sometimes, for sure.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll start us off

seems as if the greater mongbats might not spawn items...I forget. regular mongbats, however, will drop items, sometimes, for sure.
heh... I can't wait to farm headless.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
So has anyone found a 10 SSI clean ring or bracelet? I remember a lot of concern that they would become way to common. I farmed for about 2 hours last night and didn't see anything like that.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I'll test this in haven tomorrow. Were you wearing luck?

*edit* nevermind.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I am not finding as many artifacts as were dropping before. :(

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I'll start us off

i just cant believe you used a Cu to kill a mongbat!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I am not finding as many artifacts as were dropping before. :(
on the same critters?
cause when ya go in the basement of shame the loots seems to be the same.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'm sad, it seems like the global loot got a little nerf, when it hit the shards :(
Could we at least on Siege, get it as it was on TC or get the 1000 luck bonus for Felucca and lets us have double resources too.
This nerf do, that we again will fail to make players hunt the overland on Siege and that will hurt the shard badly as we won't see the bost to the community in the player Towns, this global loot could have given us.
We do not have item Insurance, a little better loot on Siege won't hurt as we lose our items again :p

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll start us off

Got this crappy dude off an Ettin while I was wandering around ilsh killing what may.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So has anyone found a 10 SSI clean ring or bracelet? I remember a lot of concern that they would become way to common. I farmed for about 2 hours last night and didn't see anything like that.
Someone has one in traders hall with 2 dex and 10 SSI

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sad, it seems like the global loot got a little nerf, when it hit the shards :(
Could we at least on Siege, get it as it was on TC or get the 1000 luck bonus for Felucca and lets us have double resources too.
This nerf do, that we again will fail to make players hunt the overland on Siege and that will hurt the shard badly as we won't see the bost to the community in the player Towns, this global loot could have given us.
We do not have item Insurance, a little better loot on Siege won't hurt as we lose our items again :p
i was thinking back when we were having all the global loot discussions that this new system would be very bad for siege : ( by the nature of the new useable negatives theres going to be much less high property cursed, which of course was useable on siege. Sorry Freja i know that must be very frustrating.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i just cant believe you used a Cu to kill a mongbat!
lol and damage my mage weapon? some of the mongbats I just insta gibbed with my wep.

and hey, Poo, I'm sorry I didn't have time to find two mongbats and use provo, like some people. ;P

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It made its way into siege a little bit at least. I picked up a pair of studded gloves with all 15% resists, dci, fc, and no negatives. Was tagged a Major Artifact.

Dropped from a harpy.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that's pretty sweet considering most of the mods make sense. what was luck?
1450 I think? I think that's what the state puts me at. I got a couple artifacts from some stronger stuff as well, but nothing worthwhile.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heh... I can't wait to farm headless.
http://i58.***********/2yod0e0.png
I think I'll wait 24 hours until I can use my luck sculpture again, see if he's still hiding in the corner...:O