• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Monday's Train Schedule

V

ValarieNicoleBF

Yes, I created a new sim on the same account and could get in on that one. Of course I wanted to skill on the other one. I don't know how, but I sat at map view awhile, and the little purple person arrow icon thing (lol) came up and it hadn't been there before, and I was able to get into a property.

G

toot toot Parizad, lol anything to know yet? lol

*praying on hands and knees*

M

maximumNugget

<blockquote><hr>

toot toot Parizad, lol anything to know yet? lol

*praying on hands and knees*

[/ QUOTE ]

lol me too

I

imported_queenme

no option to move is available or i would have chosen it, the move button is grayed out, just like heidi's

you didnt ask me but you did ask her, so I will answer too...

no I have not made another move, I had requested the move to EAland and after it didn't go through for 3 days, I then cancelled the request so that I could try again....which I thought I had explained clearly in the original question, guess not, since everyone on here seems to have misunderstood

trying to find out how to get that option back, or do I have to wait until av merges to ealand to move that sim?

my sim that was scheduled to move is in av wanting to go to ealand, like so many others before him

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

no option to move is available or i would have chosen it, the move button is grayed out, just like heidi's

you didnt ask me but you did ask her, so I will answer too...

no I have not made another move, I had requested the move to EAland and after it didn't go through for 3 days, I then cancelled the request so that I could try again....which I thought I had explained clearly in the original question, guess not, since everyone on here seems to have misunderstood

trying to find out how to get that option back, or do I have to wait until av merges to ealand to move that sim?

my sim that was scheduled to move is in av wanting to go to ealand, like so many others before him

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you do your update back to normal TSO first? You need to do the update so that you are able to get into the normal production cities and then you can move your sim

I

imported_queenme

that is the only thing i can think of trying, was hoping to get a definitive answer first, but will try that later tonite, thanks for the suggestion

G

lol well sorry again queen
not put as well as what gracie can put it but simple to the point
dev team turns off move while they do what they need to do
what i saw happen was it gets turned back on after they are done
yea yea, yell again no i am not parizad but i am still answering

C

Cruz Cavera

Rawr. Oh well, we still have the shiny object.. &gt;licks it&lt;

G

<blockquote><hr>

I am having a problem in ea-land every property I click on to study or go make money in less it is my own property it will not let me in saying I have to subscribe I have checked all my accounts and I pay for each one but I can't go any where it says resident lots only. Has anyone else got this?

[/ QUOTE ]

PM me your account name.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ewwww! Wipe your slobber off plz. Kthx!

I

imported_MARCIN2006

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I am having a problem in ea-land every property I click on to study or go make money in less it is my own property it will not let me in saying I have to subscribe I have checked all my accounts and I pay for each one but I can't go any where it says resident lots only. Has anyone else got this?

[/ QUOTE ]

PM me your account name.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the same problem with my second account I thought it was just part of that one bug so i didn't report it.

C

Cruz Cavera

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ewwww! Wipe your slobber off plz. Kthx!

[/ QUOTE ]

Never. You're just jealous that I licked it first

G

*pouts*
thx for info guys and all the hard work keep up the good job

S

SilverSpike

Ok who is licking who / what here? Pari.... Save that for later! :p

C

Cruz Cavera

<blockquote><hr>

Ok who is licking who / what here? Pari.... Save that for later! :p

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not licking her because she didn't send the Train.. No pleasure for her tonight. Bad Parizad.

I

imported_queenme

I haven't yelled yet, nor will I, since I have no need to. I don't see the point in "YELLING" here, or much anywhere else for that matter.

I have been completely polite in all of my replies to you, as well as to the others who have posted here with suggestions.

If you or anyone else read anything else into what I "say" here, other than the actual words that I type in, there really is nothing that I can do about it, nor will I waste any of my time trying to, or worrying about it. You read it how you choose, read into it what you please, as we all do when we read anything posted here or anywhere else online for that matter.

Thanks again for your efforts and thank you again to the one person (Max, I think it was?, sorry don't have that in front of me here) who did provide a possible solution to the problem.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ooooh look! Shiny object!

[/ QUOTE ]

The Bean, eh? Sorry, you're about nine blocks East of the train station. Turn your back to The Lake, head West down Madison, and you'll eventually get there.

(Waiting for Juniper Skye to mention the three "L" stops along the way, but you want The Metra)

C

Cruz Cavera

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

The Bean, eh? Sorry, you're about nine blocks East of the train station. Turn your back to The Lake, head West down Madison, and you'll eventually get there.

(Waiting for Juniper Skye to mention the three "L" stops along the way, but you want The Metra)

[/ QUOTE ]

I want one of these in my front yard. I would be the center of attention in the neighborhood

M

maximumNugget

<blockquote><hr>

Lee just posted on the blog.

No move tonight. Sorry guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok so here is the next question(s)

will there be a tuesday train, and what time will they be leaving ?

thx Max

C

Cruz Cavera

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Lee just posted on the blog.

No move tonight. Sorry guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok so here is the next question(s)

will there be a tuesday train, and what time will they be leaving ?

thx Max

[/ QUOTE ]

And, Do we keep our sims on move if we had them set to leave on tonights train?

Cruz

I

imported_Juniper Skye

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The Metra does get you there with care....although there's no more bar carts darn it!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The Metra does get you there with care....although there's no more bar carts darn it!

[/ QUOTE ]

But then ya gotta walk a mile East, which if it's rush hour resembles the Running of The Bull...

I

imported_DutchAmerica

What happens if we can't get into the production cities to set our sims to move?

I can get into TC3 and EAland, but I can't get into the production cities.

I do have sims in production that I would like to move....ugh!