• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mog Bonanza

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone win anything big? All I managed to get is a Rank 5 prize (the exp scroll). My hubby got a couple of those on mules, but his mules aren't and probably never will be level 20+. He also got the 1 million level on a mule, and wishes he could claim the prize on his main. lol

O

Onewing

I haven't gotten to play in a while. I was waiting for July to start so I wouldn't have to pay for June right at the end of the month. Going to try and find a once-a-week schedule to get some play time in.

Of course, if I won the Bonanza, it might change my desire to play slightly. :)

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be honest, I'm just glad I get my 10 storage spaces back. :D I haven't used my exp scroll thingy yet, but my smn will much appreciate it when I do ;)

Y

YoungUn

Just the exp scroll, but yeah, I'm way happy to get the storage spaces back.