• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Modern PVP on Sonoma

T

ThraximusZog

Glad some fellow relics of the golden age agree with me.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Of course I been chilling at Luna and the gate for an hour or more today so far...no ZOG seen...o well...maybe get lucky later...

T

ThraximusZog

We are a very old guild, and most of us are all grown ups fo reals now days ^_^ so playing uo isnt really a big priority these days... besides all the artis, hacking, and imbued **** is kinda a turn off for most crazy ass Zogs. The war will however continue until the stars burn out and the world is destroyed..at least on our side. We will never peace.. its tradition :)

Total Victory is at hand! Each war over the years have been more of a challenge for me to organize due to lack of OSI Zog soldiers...so fighting the entire server with weekend warriors isnt my idea of a tactical advantage for ZOG. No matter! We will soldier on and when I return from my crapy job I shall force comrades onto Sonoma to build up a more organized fighting force. I est two weeks or so due to RL stuff. Til then you anti-Zog hordes will just have to make due with fighting skirmishs whenever and wherever u can. The empire is eternal and no civil war or coup de'tat can get rid of the one true Emperor! :p

Zog has one thing that no other guild on Sonoma has ever had, Loyalty and Victory!

I do suggest however that we organize a staged fight with everyone who is fighting in the war, Some COP, some Waka, Zog , and even some of those hacking Scam members all go to some location in fel or tram/malas. All line up and have at it like the old days.. only one guild will remain as victors on the battlefield. I guess that is my idea of an event, but its more like a fixed battle... I think cop and Scam would be down and can control themselves..not sure about the yolk of Waka leadership however... What do you say? Would be tons o fun in tha sun comrade!

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do look forward too World War 1....you should PM me your ICQ thrax.

On a side note. One of the most honorable fights i had today was with a ZOG. Not with Thrax. Of course I locked up and could not move. he killed me, then rez killed me. Expected, so I hold no grudge. It's total war. I got a good 1v1 fight with a ZOG today. Got me as he had protection on and used summons and blood oath. Power too him for using template too the fullest. At the end of it all, he did not loot. Rezed me and went on his way! So good war guys.

now if my connectoin to EA servers would stop dicking up...

T

ThraximusZog

Well, its not our policy to let the enemy res and re-loot then walk away freely... I better be harder on the troops! In this day and age its a total war! The enemy never gives us any honorable fights so we shall give them none!

And for all the idiots who always assumed zog was a one man guild, go **** yourself! :p

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I been real busy lately doing PC repairs, working on my website as well helping my brother launch another business. However I do have another project I am working on.

It's called the COP zapper and just got the first piece from my distributor today. When I am done with the build it will do 4.2Gz on air...

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, its not our policy to let the enemy res and re-loot then walk away freely... I better be harder on the troops! In this day and age its a total war! The enemy never gives us any honorable fights so we shall give them none!

And for all the idiots who always assumed zog was a one man guild, go **** yourself! :p
I fully agree with you there. Very little respect left when it comes to PvP. Glad that atleast one ZOG could show some. I know I do too select people who have earned it.