• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] Modders a question (icons/hotbar)

Decors

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Is there any way to change potion icons?
I got pots icon id from my charcter ini file. Afterward I added below line into icons.xml. Also created icons into "\icons\pots". But I can't change pots icons....

Like this.

<!-- *** Decors *** Potion Icons -->
<Icon id="03845" texture="Icons/Pots/Pots_empty.dds" name="Empty Potion" />
<Icon id="03846" texture="Icons/Pots/Pots_heal.dds" name="Heal Potion" />
<Icon id="03847" texture="Icons/Pots/Pots_cure.dds" name="Cure Potion" />
<Icon id="03848" texture="Icons/Pots/Pots_dex.dds" name="Dexterity Potion" />
<Icon id="03849" texture="Icons/Pots/Pots_str.dds" name="Strength Potion" />
<Icon id="03850" texture="Icons/Pots/Pots_nightsight.dds" name="Nightsight Potion" />

2. Please tell me how to change font size on hot bar
I wanna change quantity/hotkey font size. Where do I edit?

thx

decors

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like you are on the right track with adding icons. All you need to do now is to add those id numbers to the list in the MacroPickerWindow.lua file. This will allow you to choose your art for macro icons.

I believe you can find the font setting for the hotbars in the hotbar.lua file. As of this time we are unable to add new fonts for modding however. I don't think there is a smaller font available right now.

Decors

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like you are on the right track with adding icons. All you need to do now is to add those id numbers to the list in the MacroPickerWindow.lua file. This will allow you to choose your art for macro icons.
ah I forgot to tell about that. Yes I tried this already. But It only allows me to add icons to Macro Picker.
I wanna change pots icons on hotbar ><

I believe you can find the font setting for the hotbars in the hotbar.lua file. As of this time we are unable to add new fonts for modding however. I don't think there is a smaller font available right now.
I'm working on it now :)

Thank you for your quick reply.

Decors

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ah I forgot to tell about that. Yes I tried this already. But It only allows me to add icons to Macro Picker.
I wanna change pots icons on hotbar ><
That's all we can change. We can't change the item art in the game, which is what is being used in the hotbars. As far as I know at least. If you find a way, let me know!

Decors

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's all we can change. We can't change the item art in the game, which is what is being used in the hotbars. As far as I know at least. If you find a way, let me know!
I edited like madly but I can't change those two things...sad pants.
Seems too much out of hand for me atm :p

I think I gonna take a break.

Thx Zym.