• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] Mod Request

F

Fink

If it's possible to re-code the button bar, could we please have the skills button open to the custom tab by default? Would be nice not to have to click the tab every time we open the skills menu after reloading. Not critical, but nice.

A

Ash

If it's possible to re-code the button bar, could we please have the skills button open to the custom tab by default? Would be nice not to have to click the tab every time we open the skills menu after reloading. Not critical, but nice.
Should be easy enough as we did same for KR. Will take look in little bit when I get home. If memory serves it is as simple as changing one number.

A

Ash

Well, I was correct it is just a matter of changing one number. I just want to find a way to do so in one of the smaller mod files rather than using the full file to change one number and have potential of not being compatible with future patches or other mods.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I think the better mod would be to remember the last tab displayed when the menu is opened.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yeah, it's a good reminder of one that needs to be ported over from KR.

ANy such small ones as that are good to mention.

F

Fink

Actually it does seem to open to the last tab whenever you hit the button, just not if the UI has been reloaded.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ah, then you simply want the default to be Custom... gotcha. As Ash says... should be a simple ID number change