• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

misticism

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have an elf char who has 100 inscription.
But i can't make no scroills of misticism. It say to me that i haven't the component's needed. But i have all reagents.
How can i do?
What's wrong? :(

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you need to have a copy of the spell in your spellbook.

(you cannot learn new spells through inscription, only make copies of spells you already know; you need to find mysticism scrolls in the game or find someone who has already found them and is selling copies)

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, right.
But when i can find a compèleter book of misticism?
Or i can i find the misticism scrolls?
Tel Mur is an ethereal land. It really exist ?

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have to find the scrolls (I don't know if anyone knows yet - some can be found on skree in Ter Mur, but so far I've only seen low-level ones). Once they are found, I expect them to spread quickly through the game as scribes copy them and sell them.