• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MISSING SIM

G

here it is day 12 since GEORGE WARE III. dissapeared from my avatar screen, with all his rares and all his belongings... technical support has done nothing to help, [email protected] stated they are looking into it 10 days ago, with no response since.... now today i get an email stating my subscription is up for renewal in 7 days LOL... and on top of that a survey concerning the service recieved from their staff LOL... I BELIEVE EVERY PAYING CUSTOMER should have time debited to their acct.. for all the lost days and time weve been unable to play...im uncertain if ill resubscribe or not, i may just go to freeplay, then ill feel less violated, when my simoleans are taking away and my items dissapear, much yet going days in row being unable to play due to updates TY