• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Missing Doodle

S

Steveo

I was helping Sally Bumblefoot in a DA yesterday. Well we get to the end and we are waiting for a invasion, so everyone calls out there doodles. A doodle pops up and its white and no where close to my doodle so i thought that was someone elses til i looked above my head and there was a sigh. So i told Pinky and Sally that doodle is not mine. I have a orange striped doodle named omega. So after that run I get out I look at my list and Omega was gone. I went to my house and he was there with my other doodles. I dont know if anyone else has had trouble with doodles but that was wierd. Having a different doodle that you had never seen before come out in battle.

B

Bumbledogswirls

When I first got my doodle. For a day or so he would not appear at my estate or in my battles. Just wait a while. They might have put in a new update, or something might just be up. It's alright. You'll get them back. But it IS interesting that yours would simply disappear...:danceb:

S

soupandquackers

That happened to me long ago.. Me and a couple of other toons were in a mint and we called our doodles, they all looked like ttc doodles and none were ours. You can try reporting to TT but i dont think they can do anything about it.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep I've seen that before. Not for a year or better, though.

S

Steveo

When I first got my doodle. For a day or so he would not appear at my estate or in my battles. Just wait a while.
It is proably a update that they did i have had my doodle for about a year so dont think he is new. Hopefully they can fix a few bugs Soon

S

Stubby

It happened to me about two weeks ago. I have the green striped and spotted one with a tail and it came up white with no tail and pink (i think) dots on it. :eek::popcorn:

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Pinky and I were waiting for invasions to start and she pulled out her doodle and would you believe that same doodle showed up!!!! It was so weird!! It was the same one that came for Steve and the same thing happened. Everytime she called Jalapeno this one came instead. It was well trained at least!!! It must be getting a lot of practice!!