• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Miss Parizad way to active in times of crisis

I

imported_Danny Dots

lol I love my queen! yes communication is key to a healthy relationship!

F

FAX QUEEN7

ok ok ok...now i know why i can't do thos pics like y'all do. I have a standard membership...not a stratics PLUS membership...$3.95...a month. hmmmm...how much over time is that? lol

I

imported_corpatortis

<blockquote><hr>

lol go get us back up instead of responding to every post on here

[/ QUOTE ]

o. I think we're all safer with her away from the dev controls. *snickers*

Pari, while you are fixing the game and making sandwiches I have this quest in WoW I need help with..

F

FAX QUEEN7

I had a sandwich from Subway for dinner... but Parizad wasnt there makin it.... I didnt even know she made them.... well i guess it doesnt take a rocket scientist or a developer to know how to make a sandwich....her sandwiches are probably good anyways. Wonder what bread she uses? LOL

F

FAX QUEEN7

omg i just read all the messages about the gerbal sandwich omg ROTFLMBO LSHISMS....lafd so hard i split my sides ...LOL

F

FAX QUEEN7

whell! i'm done for the evening...guess EA is still down...i'm sleepy...i got work tomorrow and i gotta pee...lol...nighters all and Parizad guurl..thank you so much for just chillin with us ok. You got my props sistah! It's all gud in the hood. LOL Nighty night. Sleep tight....

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hampster, Gerbil, It's all ROADKILL to me LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

S

Sims2

lol go get us back up instead of responding to every post on here

they need a break now and than and i am sure parizad was checking to see if

anyone was posting questions about what was going on. the way i see it

if parizad did not post anything during this there would be people posting

why is parizad not posting anything that is going on etc or any other dev.

I

imported_PMS Janet

Okay been away from TV for so long anyone know what I should go watch while waiting? lol

C

Cashew

My daughter's hamster had babies AGAIN last night. If you need some spares I have plenty. At the rate things are going I could be the official hamster provider for the team.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Did you have rum?

[/ QUOTE ]

I always wash my hamster sandwich with the crusts cut off by Parizad down with a bit of rum...

When I say a bit. I mean a bottle.

Honestly Phancey, is there any other way?

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Did you have rum?

[/ QUOTE ]

I always wash my hamster sandwich with the crusts cut off by Parizad down with a bit of rum...

When I say a bit. I mean a bottle.

Honestly Phancey, is there any other way?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would go get some yagermeister *forgive the spelling* but Vapd3317 won't let me drink it anymore
I guess it's because I might try and make him a gerbil/hamster meatloaf and wait to hear how delicious it was.

V

vapd3317

<blockquote><hr>

I would go get some yagermeister *forgive the spelling* but Vapd3317 won't let me drink it anymore
I guess it's because I might try and make him a gerbil/hamster meatloaf and wait to hear how delicious it was.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG... NOOOOOO WAYYYY!!!!....in my best "Waterboy" voice.... "My momma says Yagermeister is da devil !!! "

but....a sammich would be nice

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG... NOOOOOO WAYYYY!!!!....in my best "Waterboy" voice.... "My momma says Yagermeister is da devil !!! "

but....a sammich would be nice

[/ QUOTE ]

figures...lol i'll have mine on wheat please, and thank you! lolol, why did I know you would use my reply to ur advantage???

F

FAX QUEEN7

LOL on the roadkill cafe.....and i cant get back into EA Land...::Sniffs:: De Ja Vue ???