• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Misc Rares

Scarlett

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Isn't the mysterious cube just one and you can turn it to make other shapes? Is it shard bound? It might be I guess a different one if not.

Kreeak

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Isn't the mysterious cube just one and you can turn it to make other shapes? Is it shard bound? It might be I guess a different one if not.
Honestly not sure. I just know I have two, and they are indeed shard bound.

Surly

Adventurer
I have a piece as well I've been wondering about. Responding to keep an eye on this so I can figure out what to do with the thing.

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yes you can lock it down and use the interior tool to turn it and make the same shapes as the normal stone work.