• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Misc Deco items

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,

I am after a few items towards completing the decoartion of my home. Any assistance would be appreciated:

1. Swamp tiles - Probably still need another 10. On there own they do not look much, but, I have over 20 so far and once you put that many together with a few tress etc the affect is quite nice.

2. Artifact 8 & 9 painting from bottom of the Dojo. 4 of these would be great.

3. Artifact 7 flower display from Dojo. Another 4 of these would be great.

4. Toko pigments - I am a deco freak and if it can be dyed, I will:thumbsup: I would like as many as I can get - I have lots of minors and would be happy to negotiate some sort of trade for my minors (does not necessarily need to be 1 for 1).

5. Rubble - Anything rubble I would consider. Still have a few floors to add to house so plain walls would be great or those walls bits that look like garden edging.

Depending on respone I may need to sell some items to fund my purchases - If I do, it will likely be my Ruin Painting. So if anyone wants the painting they can make an offer. Given the price I have seen them go for on other shards, 50 million start would be reasonable - yes??

Thanks

You wake up out of bed, walk out of your castle,
And then you lift up your head.

When will you wake up and see

It takes more than just you to get through this life.

xblade

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have a tons of rubble but its located on pac i have been selling alot of it butt i have made up my mind to sell it all for one low price let me know if your interested in it pm me or icq 566-475-986