• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Minoc - Trade Deal

Which trade deal do you, the citizens of Minoc, wish to have?

• Guild of Arcane Arts: +5% Spell Damage Increase

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Society of Clothiers: +1% Resist bump to all resists

• Bardic Collegium: +1 Faster Casting

• Order of Engineers: +3 Dexterity Bonus

• Guild of Healers: 5% Bandage Healing Bonus

• Maritime Guild: +2 Hit Point Regeneration

• Merchant’s Association: +2 Mana Regeneration

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Mining Cooperative: +3 Strength Bonus

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • League of Rangers: +3 Intelligence Bonus

• League of Rangers: +3 Intelligence Bonus

• Warrior’s Guild: +5% Hit Chance Increase

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Citizens, as per my pre-election pledge, I will fund the cities trade deal for the entirety of my term. Which deal do you wish to see active?

Being a city of miners, the Mining Cooperative springs to mind, but at the end of the day, it is down to you, my constituents, to decide! This poll will run till Wednesday, at which time I will secure the trade deal for you all.

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Sir, I spend my life sifting through the bounties of the earth. I am not comfortable in the company of folk, I have little time for the fanciful arts of the mages nor the follies of the warrior. You had my vote and thusly I trust you to make the wise choice but if you seek and value the opinion of one of the artisans of Minoc then you should, indeed, seek out the support of the Mining Co-operative. Working with metal is hard, harsh toil but from the earth comes wealth and a rich city is undoubtedly a strong one. From iron we can make gold"
Niamh Reaniver
Minoc

Reactions: Vor

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only 3 votes? Oh well! Miners guild wins! I will sort out the deal once I arrive in town later tonight.