• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mining while hiding

• Thread starter imported_Charleigh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Charleigh

Howdy everyone, i havent mined for a couple of years but i've just blown the dust off my miner to get a little blackrock for the event. I'm sure that you used to be able to mine while hidden but i've noticed that i get revealed as soon as i start to dig.

My question is, can you still do this or do you have to have GM hiding or has it been changed.

Cheers

T

Trukx

Changed all together a couple months ago. Mining will auto-reveal you now if hidden, regardless of skill level.

I

imported_Charleigh

Just a couple of months ago?!! Wrong time wrong place for me again then
What was the reason?

G

Would've been nice to stay hidden for about 10 swings or so. I so liked hiding and mining, at least in dangerous areas.

Now, we have no protection as a lowly miner. Curse those scripters!

Zy'ana

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats actually a really good change which i didnt know about! However, yes, magery might be a good idea now, for invis for the occaisonal ogre or dare i say... reaper!

I have hiding and mining on my crafter, and have been mining loads, but i never even needed to hide once yet - im going to have to be sad and go hide now to see myself 'pop out'.