• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mini Golf Map

• Thread starter MissPoodledoodle
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

MissPoodledoodle

The other day while I was doing buildings with a SF, I was looking at the map in my book. I was also whispering to someone in Chip and Dale's Mini Golf. Then I realized that Chip and Dale's Mini Golf isn't on the map, just Acorn Acres. Did anyone else notice this, or does everyone know and I'm just slow?:blushing:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I noticed this also but didnt really complain.

The only reason I replied is cause I didn't want to be a read only post.

LOL

S

SSniffleslam

The only thing I can think of is that they are treating the golf courses like a street found on the other playgrounds...and why can we teleport to goofy speedway but not acorn acres??

S

soupandquackers

Well to me AA isnt really a pg because there is nothing there. A little walking never hurt anyone!

M

MissPoodledoodle

Well it doesnt bother me, I just thought it was weird. Also if TT adds more neighborhoods, the map will have to be bigger anyway.

S

SSniffleslam

I don't mind the walking, it just seems a little odd that we can TP to one place but not the other.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

It's just like all the rest of the bosses. You have to take a hike to get there. Except there are no cogs in between. Maybe as a challange they should put small wheeld cogs in there like mini bosses to help make it more of a challange.