• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] ! mill for the following fish order.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Being heartily sick of the curse of the King Crab when every second order requires them I offer one million for the filling of the following
40 King Crab
20 Cobia
20 Pike
20 Dungeon Chub.

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiho,

i havn't fished on europa in a long while but my database is telling me i have 53 king crabs left. If you have 40 crusty lobster i'll trade them for the crabs. 20 crusty and 20 of any other kind are fine aswell. Up to 53 are up for trade if you are that deperate. The other stuff should be easy to come by.

kind regards,
Kas Althume

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thx for reply - I can do 20 Crusty and 20 Spiny if that is ok.

As for my offer I will let it run as the others are all ones i keep getting repeats for so altho i have good supplies of most I am always short of those named. As for King Crabs as I said its just order after order. Had one order for just 20 of them alone.

My ICQ is 116995464