• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

mildly silly question for monday morn

• Thread starter imported_kalzaketh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_kalzaketh

has anyone tried the greater confusion potions on rotting corpses as yet?, another question also what does the area effect do to say a bladespirit?

G

Don't know what you were actually trying to do so I tried one with a blade out attacking a rotty & with the rotty having me as targeted. Tossed potion & the blade continued to attack the rotty. The rotty seemed to of lost me as primary target and only attacked the blade. Hope that helps ya.

I

imported_kalzaketh

have asmith lj mage trying to gain karma trying to think of away of keeping the xtra rc's at bay in covetous I'm lucky to get just one rc drawn into the hallway if it's one I think the blade can keepit busy for awhile at least until the next blade is ready to cast.

F

five oclock

Mage right? have you tried wind? Good place with the demons. Thats where I like to go. For karma