• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Might Xfer Character Here.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay , I've posted this a while back.. I'm once again Xfering a character around and I'm trying to find a good West Coast shard other than Pacific to reside... I have a few questions..

1. What are the main guilds in Fel ?

2. 1-10 how active is the PvP ?

3. How is the market ?

Thanks in advanced for anybody who responds with useful information. Hope to see you guys soon !!!

S

S.W.A.T

1. The main guild is really only DFA, who competely zerg this shard, PvM and LOLz can destroy them honestly about 3 to 1. But neither, LOLz or PvM, spend to much time here, since it's just a secondary shard to them. III and KOL also spend time in fel, III I have seen quite recently a few new ones, and have been making themselves a name to be recognized here. KOL you will rarely see pvping at the gate. G&L and T4H/T4HF were quite active, but recently became inactive, DFA recruited most of the active T4H/T4HF, so the others stopped playing, G&L destroyed DFA, and most left back to Atlantic, or busy with irl stuff.

2. Honestly, about a 5, DFA house hide all day if they don't have 2-3x your numbers, if LOLz or PvM are on, they'll just all log, or sit in tram (5 DFA scrambled from 1 LOLz, it's pretty funny stuff). LOLz/PvM don't play here to much, Most likely won't get much fights anywhere except for Despise or a harry,if you're looking to fight a guild besides DFA.

3. It's absolutly dead.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. The main guild is really only DFA, who competely zerg this shard, PvM and LOLz can destroy them honestly about 3 to 1. But neither, LOLz or PvM, spend to much time here, since it's just a secondary shard to them. III and KOL also spend time in fel, III I have seen quite recently a few new ones, and have been making themselves a name to be recognized here. KOL you will rarely see pvping at the gate. G&L and T4H/T4HF were quite active, but recently became inactive, DFA recruited most of the active T4H/T4HF, so the others stopped playing, G&L destroyed DFA, and most left back to Atlantic, or busy with irl stuff.

2. Honestly, about a 5, DFA house hide all day if they don't have 2-3x your numbers, if LOLz or PvM are on, they'll just all log, or sit in tram (5 DFA scrambled from 1 LOLz, it's pretty funny stuff). LOLz/PvM don't play here to much, Most likely won't get much fights anywhere except for Despise or a harry,if you're looking to fight a guild besides DFA.

3. It's absolutly dead.
Thank you very much for the input.

S

S.W.A.T

Every west coast shard I've been to is dead.
Pacific pvp, isn't quite as active as your home shard on gl, or anywhere as good as Atlantic, but for a west coast shard, it's pretty active =p

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pacific pvp, isn't quite as active as your home shard on gl, or anywhere as good as Atlantic, but for a west coast shard, it's pretty active =p
It's the best PvP shard on the Westcoast hands down. We are getting more crews and more names showing up everyday. This whole week we've been having major wars all over the place.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you come to this shard, I will kill you here too. There is no escape.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope...you can call an apple an orange...but it will really always be an apple.
If we all had to be a fruit, you would be a grape and I would be watermelon. Us PvPing would be the equivalent of dropping my watermelon on your stupid grape. You're a stupid grape.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If we all had to be a fruit, you would be a grape and I would be watermelon. Us PvPing would be the equivalent of dropping my watermelon on your stupid grape. You're a stupid grape.
Chad I have not seen you on any of the shards my guild plays, or maybe I have and I just dont know it.

Does your guild play Baja, Great Lakes, Chessy, or Catskills? I'd like to fight your crew with mine.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chad I have not seen you on any of the shards my guild plays, or maybe I have and I just dont know it.

Does your guild play Baja, Great Lakes, Chessy, or Catskills? I'd like to fight your crew with mine.
We have characters on every shard except Catskills. We rarely play East Coast shards, such as GL or Chessy anymore, due to severe lag during the day. We're mostly on Pacific these days. I'm sure you have run into us on Baja once or twice at least. What's your guild?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have characters on every shard except Catskills. We rarely play East Coast shards, such as GL or Chessy anymore, due to severe lag during the day. We're mostly on Pacific these days. I'm sure you have run into us on Baja once or twice at least. What's your guild?
The only ones I've seen on Baja are about 12 PvM or 12 of the Cartel guys at a time.

My guild is 2.0.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LMAO...if you really were a watermelon you wouldn't be so fast. Now run along and put the puter in the closet, so yer *gf* will peel ur banana.

Hey chad, how about that uncropped SS? and what happened to those admissions of guilt you said I had? LOL @ teh melonhead!

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LMAO...if you really were a watermelon you wouldn't be so fast. Now run along and put the puter in the closet, so yer *gf* will peel ur banana.

Hey chad, how about that uncropped SS? and what happened to those admissions of guilt you said I had? LOL @ teh melonhead!
Stupid grape.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only ones I've seen on Baja are about 12 PvM or 12 of the Cartel guys at a time.

My guild is 2.0.
I just noticed your sig that shows you as Tank. We have fought more than a few times on Great Lakes. We're dink on GL. Sword of Justice, Richard Sowerbutt, American Idlol, etc.