• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Midnight Blue Lesser hiryu

C

Celle

As I am typing this post, I am still killing lessers just try to get a midnight blue one~~

I must have killed over 500 lessers now...saw a lot of green and 2 cyan (valorite ones...) but still no sign of midnight blue...(glad I'm training my dreads and doing imbuing at the same time, or I'll probably gone crazy...)

Is there anyone ever tamed a midnight blue one? If yes, mind to share the picture of it? Please? I really want to see the picture to keep me going after hours of wild goose chase... T_T

C

Celle

Just saw the third cyan/valorite one...and still no sign of midnight blue...T_T

J

[JD]

Where in the hell do you even find 500 Hiryu? All the spawns of the greater and lesser I've been to have maybe 1-3 at any time, and they wander around a large area full of aggro. Got to be the crappiest pet grind ever.

C

Celle

Where in the hell do you even find 500 Hiryu? All the spawns of the greater and lesser I've been to have maybe 1-3 at any time, and they wander around a large area full of aggro. Got to be the crappiest pet grind ever.
well...the trick is...go kill 500 of them...and you will know some of their spawn points by heart...

the spawn points are pretty regular, especially around the area of mount sho...if you don't know where is mt. sho...then, it seems that you haven't killed enough of them...

C

Celle

I just tamed the 4th Cyan-valorite lesser hiryu...i thought cyan and midnight blue shares the same spawning rate...T_T

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'm looking for one of those as well. They do spawn though. I tamed at least two three or four years ago. And the lesser spawn isn't that bad, it's the full hiryu that is the real bugger to farm.

C

Celle

I'm looking for one of those as well. They do spawn though. I tamed at least two three or four years ago. And the lesser spawn isn't that bad, it's the full hiryu that is the real bugger to farm.
Wish both of us Good luck for finding one~~oh~~~and please post a pic if you did ^_^

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Wish both of us Good luck for finding one~~oh~~~and please post a pic if you did ^_^
They are long gone. I believe I sold them not long after I found them. Neither of them were worth keeping for me, but they did look nice.

C

Celle

Thank you so much~~ ^_^It's really a beauty~

Did you tame it around Mt. Sho (Hotaka plains) near the Isamu-Jima moongate? I have farmed there a week now...and still no signs of midnight blue...I started to think, maybe...Hotaka plains just never spawn one... T_T

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yes, that's the only place I know that spawns them, although I seem to recall there was another, other than the sleeping dragon spawn where you can't tame them. You just have to kill an awful lot of lessers. I found the cu sidhe works best because it's damage types match up will with the hiryu's and lesser hiryu's weaknesses.

I'm sure I spent the equivalent of a full day or two farming there before I found one.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
That's interesting, but I think you'll have more success around the Hotaka Plains. I think that Kitsune Woods area has pretty heavy spawn and I wouldn't want to be farming lesser hiryus there.

Garm The Green

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you so much~~ ^_^It's really a beauty~

Did you tame it around Mt. Sho (Hotaka plains) near the Isamu-Jima moongate? I have farmed there a week now...and still no signs of midnight blue...I started to think, maybe...Hotaka plains just never spawn one... T_T
What is one if these?

I tamed one for my gimpy Bushido Mage a number of years back - is this good?
I know I spent a lot of time trying to get blue ones...

Problem is my mage no longer has bushi - how can i transfer him without it being guard whacked etc etc? I couldn't even controle it with 0 Bushi or Tame on my mage...

I don't want to loose him!!

TY all in advance.

By the way if it helps - i spent a good part of a year killing Lesser Hiryu during treasures and also Cus searching for Ice Whites and blazes...

I got tons of green lessers, three blues of which two died, or were snatched :p

bum!

Attachments

M

Mary76

Did you find the midnight blue, Celle? If so, how many days of farming was needed?

Looks so pretty - wants one too...:)

SashaSeeks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to let you know, YES the midnight blue lesser hiryus are still there. I was reading your thread, I remember taming one about a year ago. So I thought I would see if I could find the spot where we tamed it, and if any were still around... It is indeed still around, but I just killed the darn thing. Didn't realize it was a midnight till its feet were in the air. There is a spot, (at least on Pac shard) where there are about 3 little fishing houses, and a server line. You can find lesser hiryus right there just on each side of the server line, without that much aggro. If you can see the attachment I'm sending, it is right in the area of #13 displayed on the map.

You can also get thru the spawn rather quickly, with an archer and a dragon bow. Ideally two people if you want to find him quick. The archer simply kills em, the tamer, stands by to check what color it is, and tells the archer to Stop shooting the darn thing if its the color you want.

It only took about 15 minutes and 30 hiryus till I found one.

MidnightBlue Lesser.JPG
Hiryu Spot.JPG

SashaSeeks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Celle, I just tamed a midnight blue lesser, will be happy to give it to you if you or a friend have a way to get to Pacific Shard. If not let me know and I will see if someone else would like to have it.

M

Mary76

Finally found one!! Pretty much the same location as Sasha.
And now with 80 000 pieces of leather and that beautiful lesser, I´m so glad.
Or was - ´til I lored it. Resists particularly not worth mentioning here...

V

Vaklu

Im also looking for either a cyan (Valorite) or midnight blue lesser! I know its a pain to grind them so willing to pay well!

M

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im also looking for either a cyan (Valorite) or midnight blue lesser! I know its a pain to grind them so willing to pay well!

M
You want Cyan or Strong Cyan? Oh, and what shard? I may have a very nice Cyan on Atlantic.

V

Vaklu

I dont mind, i just want it to be blueeeeeee! :D

And i play Europa :(

M