• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Metal Dyed Goza mat request

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can we get a goza mat type which takes advantage of the metal dyes two tones? Right now, the Goza mats take on just one of the colors.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That already exists, if you use a metallic cloth dye tub on cloth, then make the goza mats out of that pile they will be whatever metallic color you want :) (it might have to be the 2 tile goza mat to see both colors)

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That already exists, if you use a metallic cloth dye tub on cloth, then make the goza mats out of that pile they will be whatever mettalic color you want :)
I'm aware of that but as I posted, the way the goza mats display color, they only show one of the two tones that metallic dyes offer. I'm asking for a goza mat that displays both tones.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Oh, I didn't know that....hmm I seem to remember both colors showing when I deco'd my house with metallic color gozas when the dye tub was new. I guess I remembered wrong.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, I didn't know that....hmm I seem to remember both colors showing when I deco'd my house with metallic color gozas when the dye tub was new. I guess I remembered wrong.
Hmmm, I'll try it again. Maybe the colors I used just didn't have the noticeable two tones. I've got a few new houses plots so I'll carpet the dirt in metal dyed goza mats and see what they all look like.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ya, that might be possible. When I did it they were purple/pink colored with sort of a shiny covering on them.