• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Message Sent about the Murders

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
*Sends Notes out to all Governors and those who have helped advise on the situation of the Murders, - sent by means of Dragons*

Again I have received another note from the Murderer, this bloodshed has got to end ! I will not be bullied by this and allow this to scare our Citizens. I am hoping we can meet somewhere to discuss this soon so we can figure out who is doing this. I have posted Dragons and Tamers around the City of Skara, with Festivities in the city's going on we must try to keep the streets safe. If any of you could meet to discuss this matter please send word where and when is a good time

Jaden Rain

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*A note sent to Jaden*
A message was also sent to Yew, I am thinking many of us got the same note. I fear that if we are not able to figure this out there will be more notes, and unfortunately more innocents slain.
Aedon Durreah
Governor of Yew

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*A note sent to Jaden*

Moonglow received the note as well. If you would like to schedule a time to get together, we'll do our best to attend . John and his companions visited me last night with a theory that I'm the main target of this psychopath.The logic of the whole escapade is lost on me and I'm not sure its not all random.

Alira Drakrul
Governor of Moonglow.