Message From The Desk of Wulf...........

• Thread starter Wulf of Britain
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
W

Wulf of Britain

With much regret I am writing this post. Times are tough, the economy is crap, work is slow. I also have a lot going on in my life right now, so I have come to a decision...after 11 long years of Ultima Online, I am finally quitting. Money has just became too tight to maintain my accounts, and for the most part I have lost interest in the game. I opened my first UO account in October of 1997 and played straight threw (minus time off for US Navy Boot Camp). Since my return I have played on two shards, Legends and Great Lakes. I helped run the only auction house at the time on Legends (Timeless Treasures) while remaking and getting into the PvP scene (yes legends used to have some alright pvp action) Once T*T had to close their doors (so the owners could take care of some of their own RL issues) I moved to Great Lakes and made it my home.

During my time here I know some loved me some hated me.

Probally my strongest regret was leaving BC to join HaXz. Granted HaXz did have some nice people once you got to know them, but Slip.... (ill just leave it at that)

During my time with MOA, I had tons of fun bringing player run events and auctions to the shard that always seemed to have each others back, if something serious happened. (IE. Players going to Iraq etc to fight in the war) For those that werent at MOA wednesday, I am donating 50m to MOA to give out as prizes etc for the people of Great Lakes.

List of my charactors - Love em or Hate em....
Wulf of Britain (MOA)
Arsenik Drakken (UP)
Tyaedusti (FCB)
Wulf of Britain (CFC) - Yes I had 2 Wulfs
Herro Striker (UP)
Drakken (UP)
Accident (UP)
Arsenic (POOF SL Faction)

Retired Chars
Sidonius (Former HaXz/BC)
Arsenic (Former BC/TDR (Scribe NoX))

Plus a couple other misc chars....

The person buying my accounts, has said they will keep them mainly intact even though I told him to sell what he wants...so who knows maybe some day once I get my life straighted out some I may return...but until that day....

Farewell Great Lakes.

O

of The Ring

RL world economy at this state is really killing a lot of companies. It is very sad to hear that your company is one of the victim.

But I am happy that the person who bought your account will hold on to everything and wait for you come back. Put it this way, you are just taking a LONG break from UO, so when things are better you will return.

M

Mystra

It has been a great pleasure Wulf

You have given much to the diversity that is Great Lakes and your leaving makes it less whole.
The auctions will be less fun in your absense, know you always have a family here to return to should you get the urge (or the itch as it were ;P).

May your future be blessed

N

Nightly Spirit

You will be greatly missed by all of us here in great lakes. Always remember that you have friends here and if you decide to come back someday we will be here to help you. I hope Everything works out for you and I hope to see you back in the game someday. Good luck my friend...

debii

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 14, 2003
really hate to see you having to go - may you have *safe journeys* that hopefully will allow you to return safely.

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
Vesper & Minoc
What can I say Wulf, you made a huge difference in Majestic Oaks breathed some of the life back into us. When and if your ever ready to come back, and IF the game still exists when you do.. some of us will still be here to welcome you back with open arms.

You've been a good friend to all of us at MOA and Great Lakes. I'm sure you'll bring the same to what ever you pursue next. Best of luck and keep in touch.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Aug 21, 2000
Great Lakes
uorpc.net
Sorry to hear of anyone leaving UO. But I can certainly understand. Hope that all goes well for you in life.... may you one day return home to UO.

M

mist

You will be missed Wulf, you saved my butt that night at CFC, but even sadder is what will become of Wulfy the chicken? Will he ever fight again?