• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Message Delivered to the Steps of Castle Britannia.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This message was delivered to the Steps of Castle Britannia.

This message was delivered to the Steps of Castle Britannia.

Captain Jenkins,

I hope this finds you well.

I hear that you and your men have been investigating a series of Shipments coming out of the Mountains of Avarice. Shipments that contain what happens to be a valuable resource in some circles. I found these inquiries to be most ... intriguing.

It is no secret that I am a resident of the Old World. You might say these events have been occurring in my own ... Area. And if they have, I am duty bound to deliver my own investigation.

That is precisely what I did.

The Fortress was not hard to find. I simply followed the trail Gilthas Zanthes and Magdalena Canzione left for me. There I was confronted by a lone Armsman. He was dressed in a polished chainmail hauberk and bore a light crossbow. I found him to be tragically ... human.

I asked what he could tell me about the Orc, Urpurk, which prompted him to reveal a rather interesting piece of information.

Gideon.

Despite his initial threat to lodge a bolt in me should I come closer, I can be rather ... persuasive. The man stood there and watched as I approached.

Before I knew it the portcullis began to rise. I tried to stop it, but as strong as I am I could not seem to hold it down.

Thus I offered the Armsman an appreciative nod and entered into his domain.

I anticipated a fight. But instead I found the region to be rather ... desolate. Stone fortifications that seem to have been recently erected stood empty. And not surprisingly, the crystalline mineral you and I seek is in abundance here.

Your Queen seems to have missed one in her ... relentless pursuit to find those responsible for the War of Independent States. Gideon must be confident to leave his name emblazoned on the Sign leading into the Watchtower.

It seems Mesanna peddles in more than just Finger Paints.

Search the woodlands south of the Tomb of Khal Ankur. I promise you shall not be disappointed.

Warmest Regards,

Nicholas.